An Angel's Fallen Feather

"Thanks for doing all of this for me, guys

"Thanks for doing all of this for me, guys." You said with a soft chuckle, "But, you seriously didn't need to clean my house. There isn't a lot to clean, you know."

"It's the least that we could do." Kirishima says as he brooms your floor, "Besides, Mina is already thinking of redecorating your living room. She said that you could use some more color in there for your future guests."

"And those future guests are all going to be you guys." You smiled as you hold a warm cup of herbal tea, "I literally have no one else who visits here besides you six."

Midoriya was wiping the coffee table with a moist rag and said, "It isn't much, but I really hope that we can all spend some time together once we have our schedules fixed up. I heard that there's an exclusive restaurant with the most popular and luxurious dish. I-I always pass by it and it all looks so elegant!"

"No offense, Midoriya, but when has Denki ever had proper manners at a fancy restaurant?" Kirishima points out, "Also, since when were you into fancy stuff?"

"Hey!"

"I-It's just a friendly selection..!" Midoriya felt a bit embarrassed by it, "We don't need to go if it's too much!"

"No way, it sounds great!" Sero said while he adds a few more roses in the vase on my dining table, "I'm willing to pay for Y/n's entry fee if we need to make a reservation."

"Aw, you're too kind, Sero." You lightly blushed and smiled, "I can pay for my own entry fee."

"Still." He rubs the back of his neck with his hand and said, "I feel like I owe you for not visiting for so long. Please, I insist."

"You're very generous, thank you, but I'm okay." You politely decline his offer, "Really."

He lets out a small sigh and smiled at you, "Well.. I tried."

"She's too proud, dude." Kirishima points out while also saying, "But that was so manly of her!"

"Womanly, hun." Mina corrects him.

"Heh, right, right.." He chuckles, "Sorry, babe!"

"I think having lunch at that new restaurant sounds like a great." Uraraka placed a basket of raspberries and blackberries on top of the coffee table, "Besides, we could make use of our time since we aren't going to be called in for work this week. I have my day off tomorrow, what about you guys?"

"Hmmm, I still have a few scrolls to do, but I think I can make it." Kirishima says to himself and nods, "Yeah, count me in! Babe? How about you?"

"Uh, yeah!" She says while wrapping her arms around the red head's waist, "I've always wanted to go out and eat with everyone! For once, we have our chance and I cannot let this opportunity slide!"

"Same here!" Denki wraps his arm around your shoulder, "I really want to spend some time with my little cuz and tomorrow's my only chance until Chief Aizawa comes and tries to find me."