Phase One: Alerting Alliances

2nd POV

"Katsuki Bakugo." You repeated, "That's his name. And.. I'm pretty sure that this demon is also the son of a demon who disappeared from Hell, Masaru Bakugo. Maybe he might know where he is so we can get some help."

Your friend, Midoriya, looks at you with such worry and frustration, "Y/n, do you hear yourself? Allying yourself with a demon!? Giving out information!? Breaking your word of honor and loyalty to your oath as a guard to begin with!? Do you realize how many lives you are going to risk!? Another war will break out, and-!"

You immediately covered his mouth and said in a low tone, "A war is going to happen regardless if we don't do anything about it and keep your voice down! People will hear you!"

He grunts a bit and moves your hand away, "Still. You can't be serious about this."

"Midoriya, you and I are practically the only other angels who are already breaking protocols to prevent another war from happening from our chosen superiors." You pointed out. You were a bit appalled, but not as surprised to hear his reaction about your plan, "We're both training to become something that will bring either peace or destruction to both the Mortal Realm and our home."

He was still not convinced as he continued to protest, "Yeah, but I'm training to become a Celestial Warrior. And you.. You're training to become something that's based on an urban legend!"

"A Celestial Warrior is hardly heard of just like the Supernova, so if anything, you're also training based on an urban legend!" You shot back. You then scoffed and stood up from the couch, "You know what? Forget it. I need to go see my ally."

Just as you give Mina one last glance of worry, you quickly went upstairs to grab your things. Your friend naturally goes after you.

"Y/n, wait!"

You had on your dagger for safe keeping, your pouch filled with your pills for healing, and your spear.

While you were gathering your things, he was just outside your room, standing at your doorway. He wasn't pleased with how the conversation ended, but he wasn't going to give up. He said to you, "Please, don't do this. You have no idea how dangerous the Supernova actually is! If you did succeed in this transformation, what if you'll never be able to come back to Heaven? You won't be able to see us again! Me, Uraraka, Mina, Kirishima, Sero, Denki, everyone! Everything you have here will be away from your grasp, and you won't be able to do anything about it! You have your whole life here, and you're just going to throw it all away!?"

You ignored him as you walked over to your closet to grab your personal bag.

For once, he scoffed in disbelief and said, "I thought you were better than this. I thought that you'd be smarter and actually consider your choices more thoroughly, and-"

"I don't think you should even talk about me being crazy for allying with a demon when you let one go even after consuming human flesh!" You had enough of this and snapped at your friend with watery eyes. You were already overwhelmed enough, and this argument was the last thing that you needed, "You can't tell me what I already know! And how dare you judge me when you've been also keeping secrets like this! Okay!? I'm just as scared, confused, and frustrated as you are, but I'm at least going to do something about it! What about you!? I know what risks I'm taking by becoming a Supernova! I know that many lives are at stake, but lives were already at stake from the very beginning! Monoma is going to take Heaven down from the inside and the Council is too fucking stupid to see that! Mina is downstairs unconscious, and now we have to let Kirishima know what happened without him freaking out! This psycho got his hands on fucking Nightshade Lillies and who knows how much he has left after using some on our friend! Any more will kill the entire Celestial Council! You may be underestimating Monoma just because you have All Might training you, but I'm not! Endeavor and I know what he is and what he's capable of if he plays his cards right! So I'm sorry if I'm trying to act like some kind of snobby hero to get glory, but I'm trying to save you and our friends! Our home! God made us for a reason! And I plan on doing my part. And you can't stop me."