pt 3 .

Everyone in the world looks for the kind of love that makes the other person do anything for them. We're all searching for someone whose demons play well with our own.

I found my person.

After a long and hard 5 minutes of debating if I should see Billy, I decided that seeing him wouldn't hurt. The only person it'd really hurt is Sidney, but I don't know her. I don't owe her anything. So her feelings are sort of irrelevant to me.
Right after school, I walked home, freshened up, then went out to find the video store. When I first left, it was about 4 o'clock. By the time I got there, it was 6 pm. People who live in Woodsboro suck at giving directions.
Once I found the store, I pulled open the glass door and heard the *ding* that the bell always makes to alert the workers someone had entered. I looked around and my eyes immediately stopped at Billy. The room felt like it closed in and it was just us two in a mildly crowded room.
He flashed his straight white smile at me and I put one foot in front of the other and made my way toward him.

"Horror section. How charming" I smiled

He grabs "Friday the 13th" off of the shelf, "something about horror just intrigues me. How about you?" He asked.

"I like horror. But what's your favorite scary movie?"

He smiles hard, i felt my cheeks heating up. "Well there's too many to choose from. There's the Shining, Freddy kruger"

"Ok but Freddy is no where near scary", I stopped him.

"Oh yeah? You think you won't be scared if a dude pops up in your dreams and every attack that happens, happens in real life? ".

"Perhaps", I grab the movie out of his hand. "Friday the 13th isn't so bad either"

"Yeah, Jason's background story was interesting", he replied. "How it drove him to kill all those people"

"Well, he actually killed people because his mother was killed. He was getting revenge. She was all he had and then she was taken from him", I said. I watched as his face straighten.

"What's wrong?" I questioned

"It's nothing", he shook his head. I felt that something was wrong. I assumed it could've been mommy issues since he was fine all this time till Jason's mom was brought up.

After an hour at the video store talking about movies and different genres. We walked around the town in the dark.

"So, tell me about Sidney. How long have you two been together?"

"About 2 years" he replied.

I nod and watched as a car drove by. "You know, it'd really suck if that person crashed right about now", I said.

Billy shoots his eyes to me. "what?" He chuckled

"What, they could be drunk or just have really bad luck. A slight swerve and they'd hit the light pole. Smashing their head against the steering wheel" I said. We stared at each other as we kept walking. I chuckle and he does as well.

"You're crazy", he said

"Maybe a little". I grab his arm and we stop walking. "You're telling me you've never thought about how people will die?"

"Everyone does. it's normal", I said.

"I guess", he said.

I looked into his eyes, they seemed to be glowing in the night. "How would you kill someone? I asked.