pt 8 .

"It worked", Billy smiled as he held me closely on the bed

"I knew it would and that's because I'm such a genius", I laughed.

Billy laughs a long, "Stu tossed the phone that was used to answer the police in the lake under the bridge outside of town".

"Good. And the pills, where did you get them?" I asked

"My mom used to take xanax for her headaches. It was an old bottle she left behind when she left", Billy explained. "I switched the pills for Peters pills. The pharmacist who gave her the pills will get in trouble for giving her the "wrong set of pills" that led to her suicide".

"Little do they know", I giggled. I looked up at Billy as he frowned. Thinking about his mom always made him upset. I sat up beside him, "hey, you ok?"

"Yeah, it's just... it makes me angry", Billy said. "I killed the woman who broke up my family but I still can't get over the fact that my mom just left".

"Maybe because you're not letting yourself move on", I replied.

"What do you mean?" Billy asked

"You're dating a girl you clearly hate. You're unhappy." I said

"Breaking up with Sidney won't fix anything", Billy sat up.

"Maybe. But killing her would feel a lot better", I suggested.

Billy looks at me with an intrigued look, he smiles and pulls me in for a kiss. "You are a fucking genius", he said into the kiss.

I pull away and sit on top of Billy. "Then it's settled. We'll kill Sidney Prescott".

-

-

"So, we're going to kill Sid?" Stu asked as we sat around my kitchen counter eating pizza.

"Yes. This will allow Billy to finally be free from this hold she has on him", I took a bite of my pizza.

"Will it really?" Stu looks over at Billy

I place my pizza slice down and walk over to Stu placing my hands on his shoulders. "Do you care about your best friend?" I asked him. He nods in response.

"Do you want him to be happy?" I asked

"Of course I do", Stu replied.

"Good. Now tell me, how did it feel when you killed Maureen?" I looked deeply into Stu's blue eyes. "You can be honest. We're all killers here".

"It felt fucking good", Stu replied. I watched as his pupils grew. He was reliving the moment in his head

"What did you like about it?" I asked.

"Feeling the knife pulling out of her body, watching the blood gushing out of her. It was like we were in a movie, but it was all real", Stu explained.

"We could be in a movie. I'm the director, and you two, are my all star actors", I smiled.

Stu looks over at Billy, they both smile and Billy pats Stu's back, "glad you're in".

-

-

As the days went by, Stu, Billy, and I looked around the school for our first victim. We had already planned to kill Sidney, but I thought why not have some fun with this. First, we wanted to find someone who had little to no connection to Sidney. They'll be our practice run. Then, as we progress, Sidney will be our final and most epic kill of them all. At least that's what we're hoping.

I get into my physics class, when I entered these two girls murmured and giggled. I took my seat near the back of the class. I watched as they turned at me and laughed. "What's so funny Casey?" I asked loudly

She turns around, "Oh I don't know. Maybe you're dark and emo outfit", she scoffed.

Mind you, my outfit was not "emo". I wore a white top, black sweater that had one button together, a white and black plaid skirt, and black knee high boots. It may have been dark, but not emo. Casey and her friend continued to giggle with each other before class started. I sat through school like I usually do, the only difference from this day was that I had already found someone to kill.