Little Miss Murder and Goody Two-Shoes

Mrs. Mara was dead to Little Miss Murder. She didn't go by that name anymore. However to Mary Meanwell, she'd always be Goody Two-Shoes. They couldn't have been more different. And yet they were considered clones of the same person by the local god. How said local God thought this, neither could say. Little Miss Murder thought Goody Two-Shoes was too good and naïve to exist. Mary Meanwell thought Mrs. Mara must have been acting because nobody was that bad.

They couldn't agree on a single thing because they were simply too different from each other.

Murder wished to end Two-Shoes. Meanwell couldn't help avoiding Mara. Even without knowing it, they couldn't stand being in the same place.

So here's a story about them.

Little Miss Murder, holding an axe behind her back, asks, "Oh Mary, can you help me with something?~♪"

Goody Two-Shoes, cheerfully asks, "Oh, you need my help?~"

Goody Two-Shoes skips toward Little Miss Murder. Little Miss Murder raises her axe behind her back.

Goody Two-Shoes looks around and asks, "What do you need help with?"

Little Miss Murder answers, "My zipper needs zipping and I can't reach it."

Goody Two-Shoes asks with a smile, "Is the zipper on your back? If it is, just turn around and I'll help you zip it up."

Little Miss Murder swings the axe at Goody Two-Shoes but Goody Two-Shoes ducks the ax swing unexpectedly.

"Oh, Mrs. Mara, your shoelaces are untied. Let me help you with that too," Goody Two-Shoes says as she ties Mrs. Mara's shoelace.

The ax goes flying out the open window and smacks into a tree.

Little Miss Murder frowns and says annoyed, "Oh you are so...Sweet, Meanwell..."

Goody Two-Shoes stands back up and zips up the zipper on Little Miss Murder's back as well before responding, "You're welcome Mrs. Mara, that's what friends are for."

Little Miss Murder takes a revolver out of her purse from behind her back and asks, "Friends? I thought you didn't like me for my past."

Goody Two-Shoes answers, "I've thought about it and I came to the conclusion that I forgive you for your past, everyone can change with enough love."

Little Miss Murder, loading her gun, asks, "Oh? How about we do some friendly activities? Would you know any?"

"I know a game!" Goody Two-Shoes says excitedly then says, "Oh...it might be too childish for you to want to play."

Little Miss Murder responds, "I willing call myself Little Miss Murder, I won't find it too childish."

Little Miss Murder readies the gun.

Goody Two-Shoes smiles and says, "Let's play patty-cake then!"

Little Miss Murder puts on a silencer and asks, "Is that a butterfly behind you outside?"

Goody Two-Shoes, excitedly asks, "A butterfly?! Where?!!"

Goody Two-Shoes spins around. Little Miss Murder shoots but just as she fires the revolver, Goody Two-Shoes skipped away.

"Awww, it's just a moth, Mrs. Mara," Goody Two-Shoes said disappointed, then spins back around as Little Miss Murder tosses the gun. Goody Two-Shoes asks, "Would you like to go to the park to try seeing butterflies?"

Little Miss Murder, in frustration, forcing a smile, answers, "Sure, we can play patty cake in the park while we're there."

"Lovely!" Goody Two-Shoes shouts then take Little Miss Murder by the hand and leads her to the park. Little Miss Murder is walking by her side. Goody Two-Shoes points to a monarch butterfly in the park.