Chapter 1

(Laboratory)
???:"After years of trial and error my hard work has finally payed off!"

A man who looked barely alive said.

???:"They said a scientist like me couldn't do it but"

He looks behind him and there was an egg.

???:"I proved them all wrong!"

He says to no one in particular.

???:"My very own perfect dinosaur hybrid!"

He says kneeling down infront of the egg.

???:"I am running out of time and I'm sure of it. This disease is making me weaker by the second"

He says grabbing his chest.

???:"But for now my perfect creation. I want to make sure that I have given you all the required DNA to make you the greatest hunter to ever live"

The man says turning on his computer.

???:"Yes everything is inorder. The DNA of a cuddle fish to help you camouflage with your environment, The DNA of a T-Rex do you have the strength of one of the strongest creatures, The DNA of spinosaurus which will help you out when you are older, The DNA of Raptor to make you a smart hunter, The DNA of a Synanceia Verrucosa which will give you poison and poison immunity, The DNA of a struthiomimus to make you one of the fastest, The DNA of a Therizinosaur to give you the sharpest of claws and thumbs, The DNA of a pompee worm so you can survive in areas with high heat, Cuvier's beaked whale so you can stay underwater for long periods of time and finally the DNA of a Carnotausarus cause why not?"

He closes his computer and he grabs the egg.

???:"What place is looking to take in a dinosaur?"

He thinks to himself before he remembers something. He went to college with a friend of his who was also interested in dinosaurs. And he told him 2 years ago that he wanted to start a park for dinosaurs

???:"Maybe he would be interested in taking you in"

The mad scientist walks out of his laboratory and he starts walking to Jurassic world.

(A few hours later)
The scientist gets out of his car and he picks up a box. He walks inside but is stopped by someone.

???:"Parks not open yet old timer"

The scientist looks at the person.

???:"And who might you be young man?"

Owen:"The names Owen and the park won't be open for another 4 or so years. How did you even know about this place? Are you some kind of havker"

???:"No I am not and I am not here to visit I want to deliver something"

Owen:"A delivery?"

???:"Yes i-"

The man starts coughing.

Owen:"Sir are you alright?"

???:"No I am dying"

Owen:"Then let me call you an-"

???:"There would be no need as I think they can not do anything for me right"

Owen:"Oh"

???:"But please young man before I die I want you to do me a favor"

Owen:"I don't like doing favors especially from strangers"

???:"Please just do it for the dying old man"

Owen looks at the man before sighing.

Owen:"Alright I'll do it"

???:"Thank you so much young man!"

He says handing the box to Owen.

Owen:"Woah what's in this why is it so heavy?"

???:"Don't worry about it. I'm sure your aware of Simon Masrani?"

Owen:"Yes he's the owner"

???:"Tell him that he's best friend brought him a present"

Owen:"What?"

The old man climbs into his car and he drives off. Owen looks at the box and he walks inside with it. He sets it down as another person walks in.

???:"Owen what are you doing in here?"

Owen:"Oh hey Claire some crazy guy brought this box here"

Claire:"Well why did he bring it?"

Owen:"He said he wanted it to be delivered to Me Masrani but I want to see what is inside"

Claire:"Owen please tell me you are joking"

Owen:"Afraid not Claire"

Claire:"Owen you can't open that what if Mr Masrani finds out?!"

Owen:"Oh don't worry about it besides-"

Owen was silenced by a cracking sound. And it seems like Claire also heard it. Owen slowly opens the box and inside was an egg and it had a hole on it and it was also shaking wildly.

Claire:"Oh God it's and egg!"

Owen:"I can see that!"

Claire:"What re we going to do?!"

The egg breaks and out comes something they were expecting.

Owen:"What the?"

Claire:"Aww~"

Claire picks up the baby dinosaur and outs it on her arms.

Claire:"Well aren't you the cutest"

Claire says looking at the dinosaur who only stared at her.

Masrani:"Owen, Clare have you two-"

He walks inside and he sees the baby dinosaur in Claire's arms.

Masrani:"What the fu-"

(And tht is it for the first chapter. I just want to say that the dino is jot the indominus but it is a hybrid. Sorry for making this chapter short but the rest will be longer and will focus mostly on the dinosaurs not the humans)