Chapter 2

(2 years later)
It had been two years since the mysterious Dinosaur hatched. Owen was very nervous since he never heard of a dinosaur like this but Claire on the other hand was excited. Not only was the dino cute but it was a whole new species she could study. Their boss had found out and Owen had informed him of where the dino came from. Mr Masrani understood them and he let the dino stay.

Owen:"So Claire have you found out what species little Cain is?"

Claire:"I spent two long years trying to figure out what species he belongs to I have finally found out what kind of dinosaur he is?"

Owen:"Let me guess a T-Rex?"

Claire:"Part T-Rex"

Owen was confused.

Owen:"What do you mean by part T-Rex?"

Claire:"Well Owen the first time I saw Cain I also assumed he was a T-Rex due to how tall and heavy he was for a baby dinosaur. But when I decided to take some of his DNA for testing I had made a huge discovery"

Owen:"I'm listening"

Claire:"Cain. Is a hybrid dinosaur"

Owen:"Wait you mean that Cain is the offspring of two different dinosaurs?"

Claire:"Not just two dinosaurs. Alot and some other modern day animals aswell. If I were to make an assumption I'd say that Cain was created by the person you told me about instead of him being just being a normal dinosaur"

Owen:"It's hard to take in but I guess it kind of makes sense"

Claire:"And what makes you say that?"

Owen:"Cain has proven to be way smarter than most of the dinosaurs"

The scene switch's to a 5.2 feet Cain jumping on a rock.

2 feet Cain jumping on a rock

Cain:"Kreeeaa!"

He roars before jumping down. He starts running through his enclosure and he stops infront of a button. He presses it and a box with some meat opens up from the ground. Cain walks to the box and he starts eating.

The scene changes back to Owen and Claire.

Claire:"But other than that he is also mischievous. Which dinos with a high intelligence tend to do"

The scene changes back and there is a worker emptying out some of the dino food until Starts scratching the window in his enclosure which cause the worker to drop the food and grab his ears in pain.

Owen:"But still other than his love for mischief. Cain is a very nice dinosaur and other than some of the newbies no one has ever complained about him"

Claire:"Yeah your right"

Owen:"Of course I am. Anyways I want to ask you something"

Claire:"Go ahead"

Owen:"I think we should really test Cain's intelligence by letting him interact with other dinosaurs"

Claire:"No that's too dangerous!"

Owen:"I was talking about the raptors"

Claire:"I guess if it's them"

???:"Are you really planning on letting that beast roam around the other dinosaurs?"

Claire and Owen knew who the person was.

Owen:"What do you want Wu?"

Henry:"It's Dr Wu to you"

Claire:"Whatever what do you want?"

Henry:"Well I over heard you two talking about the hybrid"

Owen:"Wait. Wait. Wait. How did you know Cain was a hybrid?"

Henry smiles.

Henry:"Well I was one of the scientists who wear tasked with researching him"

Claire stood up.

Claire:"Who gave you permission to experiment on him?!"

Claire said in anger.

Henry:"Calm down miss Dearing. We didn't do any experiments on him. I was only given permission to test his blood but that's not the reason why I am here"

Henry walks to one of the Cameras and he sees Cain running through the forest.

Henry:"This dinosaur was made for one specific reason and I think it would be best if we were to use him efficiently"

Claire:"What do you mean by he was made for a specific reason?"

Henry:"Well Miss Dearing if you were paying close attention to all the creatures DNA he was given then you would have known that all of them were either great hunters it had some unique abilities that would help them against other more powerful creatures"

Owen:"Wait so your saying that Cain was made to kill?"

Henry:"Preciously Mr Grady! He was made to be a strategic, Powerful and skillful hunter. Which is why I suggest that we sell him to the military"

Claire:"Absolutely not!"

Owen:"I agree we can't sell him to the military"

Henry:"It seems like the two of you have gotten quite attached. You even gave him a name"

Owen:"He is not even a juvenile yet and you want to sell him to the military?! Think of what they would do to him. He may turn into a  sadistic killing machine and he would kill anything in his path"

Henry:"Think of the bigger picture think of how much-"

Claire:"I would much rather think about the lives that might be taken. And if you don't have anything else to talk about then you may take your leave"

Henry was angry.

Henry:"If I can't have that dinosaur then I will find another way to get my own dinosaur"

He storms out.

Owen:"What did he mean by that?"

Claire:"I don't know but I don't think it's going to be good"

Claire said worried.

Owen:"Don't think about it too much. Right now let's go back to what we were talking about"

Claire:"Right the raptors. I'll try to talk to Mr Masrani to see if he will agree to that idea"

Owen:"Well. I'll be waiting"

Owen walks out and he leaves Claire alone who was still thinking about what Wu had said. She shrugs it off for now and she walks to Masrani's office.

(Quick question. You want me to add in different hybrids or just the ones from the show?)