Chapter 10

(Jurassic world)
Once a beautiful park for extinct animals brought back to life. Now it was in ruins people were being killed men,women and children. It didn't matter none were safe from the dinosaurs. But how did this happen? Well we'll find out later.

Victor:"What the fuck we're you making Henry?!"

Victor shouts at Henry Wu grabbing his collar.

Victor:"I knew you were up to some crazy shit but I never thought you were crazy enough to attempt this!'

Henry:"I would appreciate it if you would let go of me"

Victor:"No! You are the reason for all of this you are the reason why I have no job anymore and the reason all of these dinosaurs are killing everyone!"

Henry:"It was in the name of science!"

Victor:"You were trying to play god is what that was! You made you're own unstable dinosaur and thought it would just be docile?!"

Henry:"It worked for the Ultinamus Rex. She was supposed to work the same way as him!"

Victor:"Well that's the biggest bullshit I've ever heard! Who said that dinosaur was truly docile! It tore one of my people's arms off but the person who made him was more of a genius than you that's all I know!"

Henry:"It's almost as smart as a human. It knows who's a threat and who's not or were you dumb enough to understand?"

Victor:"So what are we supposed to do now?"

Henry:"Why are you asking me this?"

Victor gets angry.

Victor:"You!"

He grabs Henry's collar once again.

Victor:"You made that thing so you should know how to kill it!"

Henry:"It is true that I made it but it was supposed to be a weapon and weapons are not supposed to be defeated. The only way to beat it is to use heavier weapons which you are prohibited from using but the more logical thing to do is to get a more dangerous dinosaur to kill it"

Victor:"So you want the T-Rex?"

Henry:"I was referring to The Ultinamus Rex"

Victor let's go and he starts laughing.

Victor:"You see the enclosure you put him in?! Going in there is a death wish and now that there are more dinosaurs going in there is just pure suicide. Besides what makes you think that thing is going to be strong enough to stop it. It's been years since Claire convinced the owner to ban us from going anywhere near it"

Henry:"Well I'm going to stick with my idea. You can use your own idea"

Henry starts walking back to his lab as Victor growls in anger.

(Cain's enclosure)
???:"Okay okay I'll show you just don't kill me please!"

The Quetzalcoatlus pleads with Cain.

Cain:"Don't worry you're better off alive then dead. I might need your help. What's your name?"

Jet:"Jet is what people call me"

Cain:"Alright Jet. I'm going to need you to show me where you came from"

Jet:"You need me to show you my old home?"

Cain applies more pressure.

Cain:"Did I stutter?"

Jet:"No you didn't please stop I'll show you!"

Cain:"And don't even think about trying to fly away. You aren't the only thing that can fly in here"

Cain removes his leg and Jet stands up. Jet shakes his body and he unfolds his wings making sure there was no injuries before sighing in relief.

Jet:"I never thought I'd see the day a  dinosaur on land would throw something at me"

Jet starts to flap his wings and he starts to lift himself in the air.

Jet:"I'm going to be flying in the since you are obviously very good at moving in these trees"

Cain:"Stop talking"

Jet:"Yes sir"

And so Jet starts leading Cain through the forest and onto where he was heading next. Talking wouldn't be easy for the two due to Jet being in the air and Cain on the ground. It would attract unwanted attention. The two finally reached out of the large forest and Cain stares at the door to his Enclosure. It was wide open.

Cain:"Things are definitely not okay out there"

Jet:"Yeah they aren't. You know it's better you stay in here. Out there is pure chaos"

Cain looks outside. He could see Smoke. He then turns to Jet.

Cain:"Well you did as I said so you're free to go"

Jet:"Thanks Friend!"

Jet says flying away. Cain looks outside once again still unsure of whether he should go or stay but he was interrupted by screams.

Cain:"Was that Trisha?"

Cain asks turning around. He's eyes then widen.

Cain:"I completely forgot about them!"

Cain gets down on all fours once again and he starts running to where he heard the screams. He hears them once again and now he was sure where to go. Cain continues running into the forest. Wile running he notices Trisha,Petra and Sky on the ground. They were surrounded by a small pack of Deltadromeus.

 They were surrounded by a small pack of Deltadromeus

Deltadromeus.
Height: 8 feet.
Age: Adults.
Carnivore.

8 there were six of them.

Cain:'I hate packs'

Cain thinks while not slowing down. They like to use numbers to help them hunt and animals like Trisha an those winged chickens are just easy bait. Trisha may be strong but she is worthless when it comes to combat. Cain roars catching the attention of the bigger raptors before colliding with two that were together. The force alone was able to break their bones and sent them crushing through a few trees. Killing them. Cain the turns his attention to the other 6. Who start to surround him. Cain starts to spin around looking at all of them. One bites imo his tail and the others start to move closer. Cain scoffs before using his tail like a whip and hitting another Deltadromeus close to his back. The force alone was able to cut the dinosaur in half and it sent the other that was holding onto his tail high in the sky. It is then grabbed by two airborne dinosaurs who grab onto his limbs before pulling them off and another larger on takes its torso and head.

Cain:"Four left"

They were still not backing down. They both his at him trying to intimidate him but Cain simply bites into one the closest one and he bites it in half. The remaining three start to get scared. But Cain stomps on another one which causes a sickening crunch to be heard. The two remaining one start to run away. Cain. Simply raises his tail and he picks up one of the logs that were split in half. He then launches it at one impaling it before roaring. The last ones starts to run away faster. Cain turns around parts of his body covered in blood.

Cain:"You three okay?"