Chapter 11

(Cain's enclosure)
Trisha:"Cain!"

Trisha runs up to him with a smile on her face.

Trisha:"I'm so glad you came! I'm sorry!"

Cain:"It's fine. I'm also sorry. I probably shouldn't have left you three here alone"

Trisha:"Well you came back so that's all that matters!"

Cain:"I guess"

Cain turns to the two flying dinosaurs both of which were frozen in place. Cain looks at them confused.

Cain:'You two okay?"

Petra:"Y-Yeah! We're all g-good! Right Sky?!"

Sky:"Yeah good!"

Cain:"You two still can't fly?"

The two shake their heads.

Cain:"Well I'm planning on heading somewhere and I can't just leave you three all alone"

Cain starts to think of something.

Cain:"Follow me"

Cain starts walking and Trisha walks next to him. While the two flying dinosaurs were still frozen in fear.

Petra:"H-he's so violent"

Sky:"So much blood"

Trisha:"Hey you two coming?!"

The two start to run after Cain and Trisha not wanting to be alone in this forest. A few minutes pass by and they arrive in at a lake.

Sky:"How are we gonna get across- Agh!"

Cain wraps his tail around Sky and he grabs Petra by her beak.

Cain:"Don't wonder too far. Dinosaurs live in this part aswell"

He then starts to cross the lake. They manage to get through safely and Cain drops the two Dinosaurs.

Sky:"Ow! You couldn't have given us a warning?"

Cain:"No. Now get up we're almost there"

Cain says whole starting to walk once again. After a few more minutes they arrive at a part of the forest. There were no aggressive dinosaurs only the ones that could fly. These part was filled with the herbivorous dinosaurs that only attack if provoked. The place was bigger than the rest of the forest. A large opening for the taller ones to walk around.

Trisha:"Wow"

Trisha says in amazement.

Trisha:"This place is so peaceful"

Cain:"I know. Don't attack anyone. They won't just let you hit them. They will fight back"

Sky:"But I only eat meat"

Cain:"Well there are smaller animals you can hunt. Now all of you stay here"

Cain turns around about to leave.

Trisha:"Wait Cain where are you going?"

Cain:"To see the cause of all of this"

Petra:"Wait you can't go out there. There are tons of dinosaurs"

Cain:"I've been told but I'm not going to fight all of them. I'm looking for a specific dinosaur"

Cain starts to walk away.

Trisha:"Cain wait!"

Cain sighs in annoyance.

Cain:"What?"

Trisha:"Be careful out there"

Cain:"I will"

And with that Cain starts to make his way back to where the entrance of his enclosure minutes pass by and h arrives once more. He takes a deep breath before stepping outside and once he does he now sees why they said it was chaos. The entire park was a mess fire and blood everywhere. Every enclosure was open and dinosaurs are roaming without anyone to stop them. But they didn't seem to notice Cain. They were too busy fighting each other to care. Cain huffs and he starts to walk through the park.

???:*Grrr*

BaryonyxHeight: 8 Feet

Baryonyx
Height: 8 Feet.
Age: Adult.
Carnivore.

There were 4 of them and he could also see another dinosaur. The one that he let go away.

Cain:"So you brought friends to help you kill me?"

The dinosaur simply hisses at Cain who sighs before showing his fangs. Two of them started to charge at him. Cain slashes the first on with his powerful claws slashing at it's face as blood sprays out and it falls to the ground. The second one had managed to get on top of Cain's back and it was starting to climb higher. Cain simply turns around and he slams his back into a T-Rex statue. He walks forward and he turns around to see the Baryonyx with holes in it's body. Must've been due to his quills. Cain then starts to feel something bitting at his leg. He looks down and it was another one. He sighs in annoyance and he grabs the dinosaur by it's tail. He uses his other arm to grab it's head before starting to forcefully pull it's body until it was cut in half. Cain eats the upper half before dropping the other to the ground. He turns to the remaining two dinosaurs but they were gone. Confused he starts to look around.

Cain:"Where did those two go?"

Cain says while still looking around. He stops when he hears movement he turns to the T-Rex statue and the
Deltadromeus was on top of the statue. It screeches before jumping on top of Cain's head. Cain starts to spin around trying to get the dinosaur off of him. But the other one jumps on his back and it bites into his arm. Cain growls and he he uses his tail to grab the one behind him. He throws it against the statue before turning to it himself. The Deltadromeus was still clawing at his head not paying attention to anything. Cain lowers his head he starts to run at the statue. By the time the Dinosaur realized this however Cain had instantly stopped and the dinosaur was sent flying into the statue. It falls to the ground it's leg clearly broken.

It starts to screech in pain as Cain approaches it. He then in a swift motion bites it's head clean off before devouring it. He then starts to eat the rest of it's body until there was nothing left. He turns to the other one he had thrown. It was limping away from him. Cain. Simply approaches the Dinosaur and he smacks it to the ground with his tail. He walks next to it and in a brutal fashion he starts to eat the dinosaur alive. It screams of pain were hears but Cain only continued until the screams stop and there was silence.

Victor:"Well well well. Look at who we have here"

Cain stops eating and he turns to Victor.

Victor:"It's been awhile hasn't it Champion?"