Chapter 7

(Cain's enclosure)
Cain was looking at the direction the road came from. This time was different from the last one this time it was way closer and it sounded angrier. Cain and Trisha walk out the forest to investigate until.

???:"Skraaaa!"

Cain looks up and there was a flying dinosaur?

Name:Pteranodon
Height:6 feet.
Age: Adult.
Carnivore.

The Pteranodon was flying straight at Trisha. It's beak raised ready to stab into her. However when it got close to her it was smacked in the skull and onto the ground by a Cain's tail. Cain removed his tail from his body and it's head was completely destroyed.

Trisha:"A Pteranodon?"

Cain:"You know this thing?"

Trisha:"Yeah there a dinosaur I heard the humans talking about. This are some of the dinosaurs that can fly"

Cain:"Wait there's more of them?"

Trisha:"Unfortunately yes and most of them like to travel in groups so it's better we head back into the forest before they spot us"

Cain:"Okay then let's go"

The two walk into the forest just as a large group of dinosaurs fly over the forest.

Cain:"Where did they all come from? I've never seen any flying dinosaurs anywhere since I came here"

Trisha:"These ones are kept in a different enclosure than us. It has a doke around it since these guys can fly"

Cain:"Oh yeah. I've seen those before"

Trisha:"Yeah but the question is how did so many get out of there?"

Cain:"The humans couldn't possibly have released them"

Trisha:"Yes they couldn't but we can't just try to find out. There here now so what can we do"

Cain:"We're going to have to start sneaking through the forest"

Trisha:"Sound easy but what about you?"

Cain::"What do you mean?"

Trisha:"You can't easily blend in with the environment like me"

Cain:"Who says I can't?"

Cain says as his skin starts changing from white to green.

Trisha:"Wow! That's Soo cool!"

Cain:"Thank you. Now let's keep walking"

The two walk through the forest for awhile trying to kill sometime so all the flying dinosaurs can escape. Trisha walks into a clear area however.

Cain:"Trisha get back here!"

Trisha:"Huh?"

But just as she says that a giant flying dinosaurs drops on her knocking her to the ground.