Chapter 5

3rd person POV

When Ray came back from his last 2 classes. The dorm was quiet. It was perfect. He remembered Don had to go to the cafe to study for his history test.

Ray took of his shoes and hat and threw himself in his bed.

He took out his phone and punched in the numbers.

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

"Hello?"

Ray blushed a little at the voice. It sounded low but kind of high but peaceful.

"Hi?"

The person in the phone had a feeling who the voice was.

"Ohh I remember you."

"Huh?"

"Hey cutie~"

Ray blushed at the voice

"Cutie?"

"Ahh. You don't remember. The name's Norman.~ I gave you a lap dance last night and we ended up having sex."

"S-Sex?!! Wait a minute! Does that explain my back hurting and that I have bite marks?"

"Mhm~"

"T-This is all your fault!!"

"Why~?"

"Today in class one of my friends noticed that I had hickeys on my neck! And then everyone in my class knows that I had sex!!!" Ray said yelling

"Baby, everyone I'm sure has had sex that said that to you."

"I'm not your BABY!!!"

"Cranky aren't we?"

"H-HUH?!" Ray said still yelling and blushing

"Hehe don't worry~ Anyways, I'm gonna add you to my contacts to I can communicate with you. I like the way you're acting towards me."

"T-Thats it!! I want to talk to you one on one! Meet me at Toka Boba tea shop tomorrow at 2 pm sharp!!"

"Hm. Let me think if I'm not busy."

"What's that supposed to mean?!!"

"Shh!! I'm trying to look!"

*Sigh*

"Mmm...~"

"......"

"....Looks like I'm free! And I don't have to go to work that day! So you're in luck. You said 2, yes?"

"Yes....!!!"

"Aww what's with the voice?"

"Be quiet! We're meeting tomorrow! Goodbye!!" Ray said hanging up

********************************

THE NEXT DAY

Norman's POV

I was excited to see Ray. I remembered his name and voice that night. I put on some white shorts with a button up black shirt.

I was 2 minutes early before Ray came. I then saw a figure wearing tight leggings with a short sleeve pink shirt.

Ray went on his phone without saying a word to me.

"Good afternoon! What can I get for you two?" A waitress says with a smile