Chapter 8

Ray's POV

What the hell happened last night? I just woke up feeling...Weird. my whole ass was was in pain and...Wait...! Why I'm I naked?!!

I rushed to the bathroom quickly and checked my face. My left side of my neck and I found 5 red bite marks on there!

"Bite marks?! What the fuck happened to me last night?!!"

I checked my clock it said 12:31 PM. Thank goodness I didn't have classes today.

I went to go and take a shower brush my teeth and had myself a croissant and coffee for breakfast. I remembered who fucked me last night. It was that dude! I knew I shouldn't have but I just felt really desperate.

After breakfast I went back to my dorm and called the guy.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

"Hello?"

"Is this Rokuro Aiko?"

"Yesss~ I notice that voice. Ray! How are you feeling from last night, hm?"

"Stop with all the bullshit! Why did you have sex with me?!"

"What ever do you mean...?"

"You know what you did! Who told you about me?!"

"Now listen."

"Tell me who the fuck told you about me??!!"

"Silence!!!" Rokuro said in a pissed off tone

"....."

"....I don't remember his last name but his name was Allen. His first name."

"I knew it.." Ray mumbled

"You might want to talk to him. He gave me the advice to fuck you, due to you experiencing sex. I'm a sex therapist and moderator."

" *Sigh* I see. Anyways thanks. And sorry for acting bitchy. Have a good day."

"Thank you and you too."

*******************************

I need to know where that guy named Norman is. I have nothing to do.

Actually! Let me go to that gay night club!

3rd person POV

Ray took a taxi all the way to the nightclub where he'll see Norman again. He got out and entered inside.

It was the same. Same cigarette smell, neon lights and loud music . There was no sign of Norman. But then he saw one of the strippers that was drinking at the bar .

Ray went up to him and asked him where Norman was.

"Hey!"

"Heyy! What brings you here?" The stripper smiled a little

"Heh, I'm trying to look for one of your co-workers."

"Oh really? What's his name?"

"Norman"

"Norman....Norman...Oh yeaaa!! What about him?"

"I'm....trying to look for him...Where is he?"

"Ooooo~ You think he's cute huh? I swear everyone here has a crush on him."

"Aww don't feel down....Uhh...What's your name?"

"It's Miguel. You?"

"Ray! Nice to meet you." Ray said smiling

"Nice to meet you too! And to  answer your question... he's in the dancing studio." Miguel said taking his last swig of sangria

"Dance studio..? Where is that?"

"It's where he practices his pole moves. It's right across the street. Pink building."

"Oh thank you!" Ray said smiling and getting up

"Of course! Good luck!"

"Haha thanks."

To be continued