Backstory (Tae-young & Rosé

6 years ago (Tae-Young and Rosé are 12 yrs old in this flashback)

Tae-Young's POV

I remember the day I joined 4 TOWN, I was watching Tv with my best friend. Then, 30 minutes into the movie, the doorbell rang.

Rosé and I raced to the doorbell after she asked "Who could it be? It's just Friday."

We opened the door to a huge surprise, 2 people, who were girl and boy group managers. The boy group manager asked me,

"Tae-Young, would you like to train for the new Boy Group, 4 TOWN?" I immediately nodded as the girl group manager asked Rosé,

"Park-" Rosé interrupted him

"I prefer Rosé"

"Okay Rosé, would you like to train for the girl group, BlackPink?" Rosé also nodded her head as yes.

The managers told us they would be back here in 3 days, and we would have to move out of our house.

I was happy, but nervous, I didn't want to not see Rosé again.

Rosé's POV

3 days, and they'll be back!!! I have to get ready, pack everything, and... leave the house.

What would we do with it, I mean my parents passed away 7 years ago. No living relatives near me, so I had to buy a house and try to live by myself. But, that's when I met him, Tae-Young.

I know I'm going to miss him, after all he is my best friend, who went through the same things as me. But, at least the managers said that we'd be performing together, sometimes. That's enough for me.

No ones POV

Rosé and Tae-Young ran around the house, sometimes signing papers, but mostly packing. Food, clothes, basically everything in their house.

3 days later

The managers came and the bff's hugged each other tightly as in goodbye. They teared up and promised they would call each other everyday, if they could.

At least they were going to have a 4 TOWN/Black Pink crossover concerts.

THE END (of this chapter :))

A/N

Hi, so this was going to be a Tae-Young's sister, but then I decided I didn't like how the introduction went. So, I'm still going to make a Tae-Young's twin sister, but after this one.
-L.

357 Words!!!