Before the Concert (4 TOWN)

Jesse's POV

"Alright, listen guys, were gonna make this our BEST Concert, ok?" Robaire said, for like the 28th time.

Were heading to his hometown, Toronto, which I understand.

"But, won't people notice?" Tae asked, fidgeting with his fingers, while listening to music. Robaire nodded, and immediately replied back,

"Look Tae-Young, were in my hometown, I just want it to be your best, because I saw a lot of mistakes out there..." Robaire looked at everyone when he said the last part.

We nodded, afraid of what he would do, if we didn't do our best, in Toronto.

Robaire's POV

I know, I know, I was a bit harsh on them, GOOD! Were performing in MY HOMETOWN, I need them to be nervous enough, that they'll practice so hard, that everything will be perfect.

"Hey, Robaire, were here. Robaire? Earth to Robaire? We made it to your hometown." I heard Z mumble as the group started trying to get me up.

"ROBAIRE!!!" Tae-Young shouted, concerned. I'm not ignoring them, I-I just can't get up, which I should have said instead of...

"GET OUT OF MY FACE, TAE-YOUNG, geez over-dramatic much?!!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!" I suddenly felt ashamed as tears started rolling down his face. Tae-Young sniffed.

Jesse hugged him, being the oldest, he was the one who comforts everyone. He and Tae walked out of the airplane first, then T and Z. I came out last, I decided it was time for me to apologize,

"Hey, um Tae?" He just stared at me before Jesse gave him a little push to me. Tae nodded, as in "yeah"

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't move, then felt this awful rage, hatred in me just, came out on you. I'm really sorry." He smiled, then hugged me, "I forgive you"

No One's POV

The 4 TOWN members were racing each other to back-stage. Jesse, then Tae-Young, then Robaire, and then the Aaron's came in last.

The back-stage was HUGE, and luxurious, it had a sofa, a bed, and even a mini fridge!!! Tae-Young immediately rushed over to the sofa and jumped on it, landing on his side.

"Gosh, this place is nice. Robaire, I finally get why you wanted to perform here. This place, it-it's AMAZING!!!!" T exclaimed, running through the snacks, he bought.

Robaire's POV

"See?" I answered, thinking that's not the reason why I wanted to perform here. But seriously, this place is pretty okay, I was thinking they were going to have a dance practice studio, like it said in the FLYER!

I ran over to the staff, and bombarded them with questions, "Where's the dance studio? Do you have any mikes? The props make sure we don't start dangling on them, because of 1 mishap! No problems, are we clear?"

They nodded their heads, clearly afraid. "Good" I decided to check on the strings to see if they were tight enough. Then I ran through the whole script, going through when BLACKPINK was supposed to come out.

When I returned back to the group, I found out that, BLACKPINK just got off their plane, and would arrive very soon.

"HOW SOON!!! LIKE 1 HOUR SOON, THE CONCERT STARTS IN 3 HOURS, AND EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE PERFECT!!!" I shouted.

Everything must be perfect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF THIS CHAPTER!!!!
A/N

Thx for 132 READS!!!! I really thought that no one was going to read this. I'm so glad that you did though!!!!!!!! Once I finish this book, I was thinking of making a Tae-Young's Twin Sister. Tell me if you think I should.

-D.

PS: I probably won't be updating April 3rd-7th, I'm going to Cancun, Mexico, for spring break

WORDS: 590