After the Concert

No One's POV

The members of both bands have gotten very close but somehow, Tae-Young and Rosé still haven't spoke to each other.

The others decided to try and get the childhood best friends to talk. Of course, they had no idea there was a reason why they wouldn't talk.

"Come one! Tae, you haven't seen her nor talked to her in 6 years! She's right here, don't miss the chance." Robaire tried to persuade Tae-Young into talking to Rosé.

"Robaire, I-I *sigh* I can't, and before you ask, I can't tell you why either. It's personal." Tae-Young replied, looking away, staring at the Band staring at him.

"Tae-Young, your not being the Tae-Young you told us you would be. You said, you were going to make it up to her. When she comes and I quote 'I'm talking to her right away! I promise you!'. So why won't you?"

The whole band, started bombarding him with questions he had no intention to answer. All her wanted to do was get of there.

Tae-Young's POV

UGH! All I want is for them to leave me alone. Can they not understand that, I can't talk to her! Of course they can't all they want me to do is walk up to her and make it up for her?!?

HA! Never, nope, never, no nope no never. GEEZ, THESE PEOPLE ARE KILLING ME WITH THESE QUESTIONS. I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH THIS MEETING!!!

No One's POV

"UAGHHHHHHH!" The whole band stopped asking Tae-Young questions and telling him to man-up, and follow his words.

"Uh, Tae?" Jesse asked, worried, had they asked too many questions? Tae made a X with his arms before throwing his arms down.

"NO NO NO! I'M DONE WITH THIS! THIS, THIS STUPID MEETING! IT'S MY LIFE MY CHOICE, AND I THOUGHT YOU SAID IT WAS AN EMERGENCY!" Tae-Young shouted enraged at everyone, mostly Rosé. He ran out of the room, smashing the door down into the car waiting for him.

"THIS ISN'T A Q&A SESSION!" Rosé shouted as 4 TOWN and her girlfriends asked her, they had told her "It's an emergency Rosé" all they were doing was making her frustrated.

"He's your childhood best -" The Aarons were about to say friend before Rosé decided she had enough with this.

"Ex friend, he's nothing to me and I'm nothing to him! He WAS my childhood best friend, that doesn't mean he needs to be my friend right now in time!" She ran out, running into the same car that Tae-Young went into...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it was short, I have a bunch of homework, and tests coming up tomorrow, so I have to study! 😅
-L.

Word Count: 432

4/11/22