The "Talk"

Rosé's POV

He literally forgot who I was... How can I ever forget that. Impossible to forgive. Usually he would be the one comforting me.

Now, I have Jisoo and Lisa comforting me. Why not Jennie? Not Jennie, because I just found out, she's Tae's SISTER.

SISTER. S I S T E R. She didn't even tell me. She tells me everything all the time. I guess it's not fair I'm not being nice to her, just because she's his sister. But, after what he did, forgetting me, he's known me for a long time.

Somehow, I didn't ever see Jennie. Enough of the Kim family. I can't bear even saying his name.

Jennie's POV

"*crying* Why? *sniffles*" That's me, crying, curled up in my bed. I'm being, ignored, again. My siblings promised "Oh that's never going to happen again. I promise."

Lies. I knew this was going to happen again. I am going to kill him, Kim Tae-Young, my twin brother.

He'll never see it coming.

Jesse's POV

"I've never, ever seen him cry this much." I whispered to Robaire. He and I were right outside of Tae's bedroom.

"I know." Robaire nodded, we're really not sure what to do. Tae has never cried this much.

"DING DONG!" Pulling me back into reality, the door bell rang. Right when I was about to go downstairs, T called out,

"I'M GETTING IT!"

Then Z said "TOO LATE I ALREADY GO- Oh, hi, Jennie."

Wait, Jennie? What is she doing here. Robaire and I ran down the stairs, before we could even ask any questions, she asked us,

"Where's Tae's room?"

Robaire, T, Z, and I looked at each other before Robaire blurted out "It's the 5th door on the right. What are you doing here though?"

"Just to have a, well, a talk."

"WITH WHO?"

"Tae. I seriously asked where his room was."

She walked up the stairs and we heard her slam the door shut. "Oop. Well, interesting." T smirked at us,

"LET'S GO SPY ON THEM!"

"T, WAIT!" We sorta-whisper-yelled at him, I grabbed him by his hood, we all walked up the stairs, slowly. Trying to make the least sound as possible.

Tae-Young's POV

I was curled up in my bed when someone barged into my room!

"CAN'T YOU LEARN TO KNOCK!" I yelled, not knowing who it was.

"Why should I, none of you knocked on my door. Or even bothered to ask if you could come in."

Huh? A female voice, that sounds oddly familiar. "Jennie?" JENNIE!?! Why is she here? She started clapping, sarcastically.

"Amazing, you finally realized who I was." She's still sarcastic, great. I'm still confused why she's here though.

"Why are you here?" I asked as she rolled her eyes.

"Who's the one who made his best friend cry. And forgot who his own sister was?" I started to feel tears forming up.

I curled up into a ball before I answered her. "If that's what you wanted to talk about, just leave. Text me everything."

Her face fell, "How am I supposed to do that? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BLOCKED ME!" Tears started rolling down her face, I had blocked her right after my fight with Rosé. I even forgot who she was, and she's my SISTER.

"You-you blame me on everything, and I-I just went with everything! THINKING YOU WOULD STOP AT SOME POINT! But, no, you boys are still immature. No matter what I do, no matter how hard we try..." She stopped, and glared at me.

"All I wanted to tell you was to make up to Rosé." Just as I was about to say 'why don't you?' she put her hand out as stop.

"Don't tell me to do it, she won't even look at me, alright?" Jennie stopped crying, and sniffed.

"I'm sorry, Jennie. I didn't know." I stood up, walked over to her, and hugged her. I let her go and she looked at me.

"Don't ever do anything like that, ever" Jennie stated, seriously.

"Promise." I said and we crossed our pinkies together.

And now, the last thing on my list...

Is to make up with Rosé

Geez, that's gonna be hard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry I didn't update with a chapter!!! Sorry this is short, but I really had no idea what to do.

The next chapter will be when BlackPink surprises 4 TOWN at their meet and greet, but Tae-Young doesn't realize Jennie or Rosé.

I think y'all are probably wondering what happened at that point so yeah! That's the next chapter.

-L.

Words: 736

4/26/22