CHAPT.1

"Venti, wake up!" Aether said while shaking him to wake up, Venti and Aether usually walked to their classes together and Venti was late today. Venti slightly opened his eyes only to shove his face back into his pastel blue pillow again, "Just 5 more minutes please." Venti whined, he was so tired after playing Minecraft with some random dude he met on his discord sever last night, Venti isn't the type to usually be late- mostly because he had nothing better to do other than to sit around. Aether spoke once again this type you could hear the slight anger in his voice "Venti I swear to god... get your ass up before I leave without you." "WHAT! Venti's whole head jerked up in shock "You wouldn't dare- I'll get up now please don't leave without me." Venti shivered as he crawled out of his layers of 3 blanket and out of his soft, warm, cozy bed and ran into the washroom and got changed into a soft blue sweater and some black pants.

After that he headed outside the door to see aether texting someone "I'm out now! Who are you texting?" Aether looked up and gave venti a strange look "you took so long, and for what?" Venti rolled his eyes, more curious on who aether was texting "yeah but who are you texting" he let out a little giggle and smirk, Aether quickly responded "It's literally just Lumine, who would I even be texting anyways?" Aether said, just a bit weirded out that venti cared so much "Oh" venti looked at aether disappointed "I thought it was someone new, you could use some friends." Venti said as he sipped the coffee Aether had made before coming outside "Well it's not anyone new so deal with it" Aether said as he pinched Venti's chubby cheek " Owch! That hurts you meanie!" Venti whined, aether laughed as they both walked to the college together.

As they got there venti and aether walked to class talking about random stuff, it could be about Lumine's stream ( and the weirdo who streamed with her) or the fact that they're finally in their second year of college they hope to get good roommate, because last year venti got paired up with a weird man who never flushed the toilet or how Aether's roommate watched hentai with the volume full blast.

As they entered their first class and waited for it to begin Aether pulled out his phone and took a selfie with venti for his instagram story. Aether looked at venti who was fidgeting with his pencil "So venti... do you like anyone" aether smirked, he loved to tease venti about stuff like this "why would I?? The year just started I couldn't gain a crush in the spam of 30 minutes!" Venti defended himself while looking away in confusion, "why would you ask that??" Venti questioned aether but ignored it knowing he was just playing with him, "Ok if you say so~" aether teased "oh shut up blonde ass!" "That was uncalled for!!" Aether laughed.

Venti doodled randomly on his notebook, he wasn't the best at drawing but he had no clue what to do "ok then, I hope we're all on the same page then, please turn to page 157" the teacher called out. Venti took a slight glance at Aether to see what he was doing, before he could look away Aether asked "what is it?" Venti looked away quickly in embarrassment while Aether quickly flipped through the pages "well... I may have forgotten my textbook heh-" Aether quickly turned his head while dropping his shoulders down and looking venti in the eyes "well, go ask if you can get it then silly!" Aether responsed "ok I will..jeez" venti said while giving aether the side-eye, he slowly raised his hand "I may have forgotten my textbook... can I go get it?" Venti looked down at his doodles while waiting for an answer, "just go. First day and you forget? Hurry up" as soon as venti heard those signs of approval he jolted out of his seat and ran out of the classroom.