CHAPT.6

Venti opened his eyes "ugh...my head hurts" he muttered. Trying to remember what happened last night, he slowly reached his hand out for his phone to check the time "11:57am Saturday" he read on his phone. Slowly but steadily he got up from his bed and walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

As he walked out from the bathroom he heard his phone ring. "oh? Who is it?" Venti thought, as he picked his phone up to see who was calling. "Aether? Why is he calling at this time?" Venti muttered but picked up the phone without a second thought. "Hey Ven!" Aether greeted him through the phone "Hi Aether!!" Venti greeted him back. "So, do you want to come over right now??" Aether asked "Since it's a Saturday so maybe your free." "Yep! I'd be delighted to come ehe~!" Venti cheerfully answered "alright cool, come over soon!" Aether said "Yep I will see ya Aether!" Venti giggled before hanging up. "Great now I can't stay in my PJ's." Venti frowned before cheering up himself up "oh wait maybe this isn't so bad I can wear my new hat!" Venti exclaimed as he ran to get changed.

"Almost there" he muttered to himself. Sooner or later he reached there, as he walked up the steps and rang the doorbell and waited for one of the twins to open the door, he soon hears some footsteps of someone speed-walking down the stairs and unlock the door. Soon the door opens to see green hair and yellow eyes from the corner of door. "Wait.. who is that? Hold up. Is that the weird dude I texted yesterday. It is oh my god it is." Venti realized. They stared into each other's, Venti had to admit his eyes were indeed a wonderful colour of yellow that would've caught anyones eyes. "Venti what's taking so long come in!" A voice from upstairs yelled, this diverted Venti's attention from Xiaos eyes as he walked in the house "oh! Sorry hehe!" Venti laughed it off. He soon heard footsteps of two people walking down the stairs as he just awkwardly stand there by the front door to see Lumine and Aether walk down. "Why are you just standing there dumbass it's not like this is the first time you've been here" Lumine complained "come on lumine! Let him be" Aether defended him "yeah, yeah whatever. Anyways why did you call them over?" Lumine asked, Aether turning his head to the side "well... I got these materials for baking cookies" Aether said shyly while fidgeting with his fingers "Wait! Cookies? God I love you so much Aether" Venti beamed "I guess that's why your my bestest friend!" Aether responded "you mean your only friend?" Lumine chimed in "oh come on! I have friends too!" Aether groaned "anyways let's head into the kitchen!" As they all started to head into the kitchen to prepare the items for the cookies as they suddenly heard the doorbell ring. "Ah you guys go up ahead! I'll answer it." Aether said as he walked back to the door.

As Venti, Xiao and Lumine walked to the kitchen. "So Xiao... do you like baking~?" Venti asked looking to start a conversation with the golden eyed boy. "I've never done it before" Xiao admitted, Venti looked at him with the biggest frown on his face "WHAT DO YOU MEAN." Venti was in disbelief he couldn't believe someone had never baked before. "Is it not normal...?" Xiao asked, "what's taking Aether so long at the door?" Lumine interrupted "I'll be back" as she walked out to get her brother. Venti not wanting the awkward silence decided to try and talk to this introverted boy, "so Xiao... do you have any hobbies?" Venti asked "I like to draw and play the flute I guess" Xiao answered "ooh! That's so cool! I too like playing the flute, heh!" Venti laughed "you play too?" Xiao pondered "Yep! I infact do! Ehe~". "Hey guys we're back!" Aether said while walking back into the kitchen, followed by Lumine "So sorry guys, Aether Just had to tell some kids that he didn't want to buy some vacuum or something." Lumine informed the two boys. "oh ok then" Xiao muttered "I guess then we can start baking?" "Yes can we now??" Venti chimed in "ok guys I get it, let's get started" Aether said

After setting up all the ingredients Lumine pulled up her phone to get a chocolate chip cookie recipe on google, after a bit of looking she found one. "Ok guys I found one" Lumine stated "Xiao, go turn the oven to 350F" "how do I do that..?" Xiao asked. Like he said,he never baked before let alone used anything other than a microwave. "How do you not know how to- never mind then" Lumine muttered "Venti you go do that instead" "of cause heh!" Venti giggled as he turned the oven to 350F to let it preheat. "Well Xiao, you can heat the butter up, 'Kay?" Aether suggested while handing the bowl of butter to Xiao, Xiao nodded as he took the bowl from Aether and heated it up for 30 secs. Lumine brought the bowl out and placed it on the counter "Xiao, you now pour the butter" Lumine ordered Xiao. Xiao poured the bowl of melted butter into the other bowl of sugar. Aether picked up the wooden spoon and turned to Venti and Xiao, "hey wanna see me do something cool?" Aether asked while giving a smug face "Yes!" Venti exclaimed while Xiao gave them both a weird look. Aether took a deep breath and started mixing the sugar and butter really fast, a little to fast because Xiao and Venti got some splashes of the mix on their face. After Aether finished mixing those two ingredients he added the egg and vanilla extract into the mix and started stirring it. "Venti you have some stuff on your face" Xiao said while moving his body closer to Venti, he lifted up his hand to Ventis face and slowly rubbed off the mix from his face. Venti turned pink, he turned into a blushing mess. "Did he just- touch my face? But his hands we so gentle it was nice.." Venti thought before snapping out of his thoughts. When he zoned back in he saw Lumine in front of him "Venti! Are you good?" Lumine questioned "your all red! Are you ok?" "uh- yeah I'm fine- haha!" Venti stammered bringing his hands to his cheeks and pressing them out of embarrassment, "just calm down Venti it's not a big deal why are you overreacting, just stay calm." Venti thought as he slowly removed his hands from his face and opened his eyes to see Lumine and Xiao in front of him. "Venti your all red do you need some ice?" Lumine offered "no, no I'm fine just trust me!" Venti agued turning his face sideways towards Aether "I am really fine." "Your we're all red all of a sudden that's not normal!" Lumine contradicted crossing her arms. "Well maybe someone got a little shy~" Aether teased, he had seen everything. "WHAT." Ventis eyes opened in shock "I'm just a bit sick." Venti glanced at Xiao, hands in the pocket head down and probably embarrassed. "So you are a bit sick?" Lumine scoffed, glaring at Venti "hehe~" Venti winked "you should probably rest then. Go home and we'll bring the cookies for you" Lumine said while dragging Venti to the front of the door "you don't need to force yourself to come lever when your sick" "uh-huh" Venti nodded. Lumine pushed him out of the house while Aether was laughing in the background and Xiao was just still standing there, embarrassed. "Bye bye Ven!!" Lumine waved as she shut the door. "Well I got kicked out" Venti thought as he walked back to his own place.

Well this was a long chapt lmaoo I'll try and make the next one shorter!