CHAPT.5

Xiao plopped onto his bed, as he opened his phone to check the time. "12:38 AM" his phone read with the background of a very old picture, a picture that looked almost ancient of Xiao, Ganyu and Hu tao. Xiao in the background looked very different then him now. His hair was longer and he wore more feminine clothes, it was a shame his father couldn't exactly understand him and ganyu true identity's. As Xiao got ready for bed he removed his binder, "Xiao.. it's late why are you up?" A familiar voice said. Xiao looked to the side of his mirror to see a blue haired girl, Ganyu staring at him while standing out from his bathroom door "Nothing. I just had to do some work" Xiao answered . He didn't want to stress her out anymore as she already was. "You should sleep soon Xiao, it was quite a long day today" Ganyu said obviously a bit worried, "yeah same to you, Ganyu" Xiao replied to her as he finished washing his face. Ganyu gave him a worried look and left to go get some sleep for herself. Xiao stared at his refection in the mirror once again before heading off to lay in his bed.

While he laid on his bed unable to sleep, like always. Xiao had never been able to sleep easily like his sister hu tao who was able to just lay down and sleep. "I feel like I'm forgetting somthing" Xiao thought, he grabbed his phone from the top of his nightstand as he opened it he remembered that he needed to text Venti. Xiao doubt Venti would answer back at this time but he still left a text anyways.

Venti

Xiao
Hey, sorry for the late text.

sent: 1:13am

Xiao closed the messaging app and started scrolling on tiktok, a good 15 minutes pass by until he gets a notification. He looks only to see a message from Venti.

Venti

Venti
Hehe! Not a problem :D
Anywayyysss hruuuu:)

Xiao
I'm doing good, how are you?

Venti
I'm doing gud too😋
BDJDHDHDH

Xiao
That's good to hear.

Venti
Anyways what r u
doing rn so late

Xiao
I just can't sleep.

Venti
Owh no :((
If it makes you
Feel any better i
Can't sleep too 😋

Xiao
Ok then.

Venti
Oml your so dry >:(

Xiao
I didn't take a bath?

Venti
Ughhhh your so silly
Xiao! It's kinda cute ngl
Ehe ^^

Xiao
Oh ok. I need to sleep now, goodnight Venti.

Venti
Whattt :(( nooo
good night then xiaoo!!

Sent:1:45am

"Cute?!? What about me is cute? And what the fuck dose "dry" mean if not the opposite of wet?" Xiao pondered. Still confused about what was cute about anything he said. Still he couldn't help but feel some kind of emotion. It was a emotion he had never felt before and it felt kind of nice to him but it annoyed him to not understand where this feeling came from. Even though he felt a weird way he tried to brush it off and ignore his thought so he could actually get some rest for tomorrow.