CHAPT.2

"Cmon Ganyu just eat something we still have time" "We dont have any time Xiao!" Ganyu spoke firmly while packing hu Taos bag "hu Taos high school starts in 30 minutes and she's not even up!" Xiao groaned as he plopped his artwork into his bag, he was tired from talking to people on discord last night, and now Ganyu was annoying him "well if you can't hurry up I'm going to leave without you." Xiao mumbled as he zipped up his bag making sure he had everything for college today "art, essays, books, money.. yep that's all" he mumbled under his breath while ganyu tried waking hu tao up.

Hu tao was always one to wake up late but be the first to get there so he wasn't too concerned but Ganyu was mad, I mean who could blame her she was the one making sure hu tao was early to school and driving to college with Xiao since she was the only one who could drive and make proper meals not to mention she was taking care of them by herself since their dad was quite busy with work.

As Xiao waited for Ganyu to get hu tao out of the house he scrolled through Twitter to see meaningless tweets about stuff that he didn't really care about, a minute gose by and Ganyu calls Xiao to come to the car "let's go Xiao or we're gonna be late!" "Yeah okay I'm coming!" Xiao answered back to Ganyus call as he slips his house keys into his pocket. When he gets into the car hu tao starts going off on some random topic, Xiaos always wondered what's going on inside her head she's in her last year of high school and she acts younger. But yet he doesn't question it- he never dose "so~ Ganyu are you dating anyone??" Hu tao smirked she was just bored and she just wanted to go remove the tension between her older siblings "I-I'm not hu tao! Why do you keep saying weird stuff like this!" Ganyu said, shocked and embarrassed while gripping the handle to the steering wheel hu tao laughed "well! My stop is here see ya later" Ganyu quickly stopped the car so she could get out, Ganyu waved back at hu tao until she was out of sight "phew.. she's on time" ganyu sighed while relaxing her back. Xiao looked at Ganyu before opening his mouth "if we don't get going soon we're going to be late ourselves" Xiao mumbled quietly but loud enough for Ganyu to head and go into stress again.

"Shit." Lumine said holding her breath, holding her earbuds that were now broken "I can't believe this happened I'm going to cry-" Xiao stared at lumine weird while she started whining about her broken earbuds to how her brother keeps inviting a friend over who's a bit annoying, Xiao didn't mind much about lumines daily rants he was pretty much used to it "but how is he even annoying??" Xiao questioned, he couldn't care honestly he just like anyone during this time had nothing to do.

Lumine looked at him pulled up her sleeve and opened her mouth "Well for starters he's been my brothers best friend since 7th grade and I've known him that long too! he always tries and braids my hair or steals my slippers! And worse of all he steals MY snacks" lumine grumbled, it's not that she hated him, he just could be a pain in the ass a lot, they got along sometimes too just not much.

"Well that sucks" Xiao said while turning his head to see a boy with two braids, around his hight black converses running down the hallway at top speed and almost tripping on his untied shoe lace "That's him alright." Lumine said while pointing at the idiot dashing across the hallway "Who?" Xiao questioned "Aethers friend! Venti" lumine answered back, a bit louder than usual. "Strange.." Xiao said under his breath not thinking much of it as he pulled his phone and the strange boy disappeared out of sight.