OS: Step Sister..

"so I gonna meet my step sister for the first time, due to my mother, who passed away recently, due to some health issues, & she left one letter to me, is that, after her death my step sister gonna look me, in an absence of my mother, because as per my mother, I'm too little to survive in this selfish world, & for that I have to be with her, well she is a self made girl, who is CEO of one the finest company, she has her own rules, well I really don't know anything about her, & I'm not interested to know about her, well I be with her for 14 days, on a trial basis, if I love her company, then I'll be with her for next rest of the life, otherwise, I'll be back to my world again, well I will not gonna be with her for next 14 days as well, because I know how to misbehaved with her, that she can give her negative review about me to my mom's lawyer" & she close her social account with sigh, when car reached on the address, she look out from the car window glass, & twisting her lips with the surprise way, & next moment car's door unlock by the men..

"hello mam, Haseena mam is waiting for you" men says..

She shook her head in yes only, & men pulled out her luggage from car, she goes to grab from his hand, he stop & her says- no mam it's my duty..

She shook her head & started to follow him till she reached into the house, she look whole leave area in one sight, & she found her mother pic hanging on wall with garland, she lightly smile & asked- where is Ms. Malik..

"mam is in your room, this way" & men shows the direction, & she walks toward the way..

"yeh yaha par thik rahega"

"yeh bahot hi jaada casual hai, change kar de waha se"

"madam ji woh sirf 14 din ke liye yaha par rehne ke liye aayi hai"

"first of all, stop calling me madam ji, we are in the house, & your duty is end, aur mujhe yeh ghar yaa room thik se set nahi karne aata hai, iss liye tumhe bulaya hai, toh stop it for a day at least called me Haseena, Karishma" Haseena says with little irks tone..

Karishma rise up her eyebrows & says- Haseena sahiba ji, humein pata hai ke hum office ke waqt aapke wafdaar personal assistance hote hai, aur office ke bahar dost cum love, lekin humare kuch usool hai aur abhi ghadi mei kuch subhe ke 11 baje hai, aur iss waqt hum aapke personal assistance hai, aur shaam ke 7 ke baad aapke dost cum lover hote hai, toh my friend, love cum boss, don't forget that right now I'm on my duty..

Haseena smile & shook her head in give up way says- you are too much..

Karishma smile in way of acceptance & asked- well I spoke with the college MD, they are ready to give admission to Santosh in mid of term, she only have to give one test, & that's it..

Haseena give her little doubtful look & asked- that's it, or remain else..

Karishma smile & says- that's what you are, they want your little time, for their business authority student, who are in first year..

Haseena smile smoothly & says- ok done, anything for her, but don't tell her anything..

Karishma says with warm smile- your secret will always my top priority..

Haseena smile & goes to asked something, but she look Santu by the reflection in the mirror & she turn, before Haseena asked, Santu asked- who is Haseena malik here..

Karishma & Haseena gives a little confused look to each other, & Haseena says- it's me..

Santu walks to her & forward her hand & says- hi I'm Santosh sharma, your step sister..

Haseena lightly smile & says- Haseena malik, & she shake her hand with Santu for the first time..

Karishma comes near to them & introduce herself- aur Karishma singh, Haseena mam ki personal assistance aur dost bhi..