OS: Only You..

"I am sorry, if I touched you in a bad way, but I love you, & that was a part of love, I thought we were ready to take the next step" the girl says with a guilty tone..

"it's not you, it's me, I am so sorry, for the way I reacted last night, & that was a part of love, but" & the other girl says with a hesitated tone with guilty eyes..

"why do you react that way, if you are willing to tell me, please" the girl asked with a pleading eye..

The other girl looked at the pleading eyes girl, & gulped her throat, & said, "can we continue this talk any other place, I am not comfortable here to explain, the thing I kept it myself only for long years"

Pleading eyes girl nods a little & pays the bill, & they walk out of the café, & she takes the girl towards the beach, a sea shore giving peace of mind, & they take a seat on the beach with their silence, pleading eyes girl looking at the girl, who fights with her own emotions, pleading eyes girl do not force to the girl who battelling with her fingers..

Pleading eyes girl holds the hand on the battelling girl's finger & says, "stop doing that baby"

Battelling fingers girl looking at pleading eyes girl & say, "samjh nahi aaraha hai, ke kaise aur kaha se start karu, if I told you, everything will be finished"

The pleading girl's eyes nod in an understanding way, & says, "thik hai, toh bol hi do, dekho nahi bologi, toh bhi hum doono affect karnge, aur bologi toh bhi affect hoga, doono karne se result same aane wala hai, toh bol kar hi affect hone do"

Battelling girl nods a little & says, "I need time, can I get that"

Pleading eyes girl nods a little & says, "ok, lekin hum yaha se tabhi jayenge jab tumhe woh jo kuch bhi baat baatani sahi lage, thik hai" & pleading girl looking at the battelling girl with hopeful eyes..

The battelling girl nods a little & they both start to stare at the sea, & try to melt themselves with the seashore..

..

..

..

1 years ago,

"please send someone sober & kind, I can't bear that one stand factor, please, try to understand, at least" a girl says with biting her lower lip..

"hi, I am Karishma singh"

"hey, Haseena malik" & they both share a handshake with a nervous smile..

Both are looking around them with nervousness, one shakes her leg, & other one battles with her fingers, & bites her lower lip..

"coffee" & they both look at the service boy, & at the same time both politely thank the boy, & look at each other, & share a faint smile..

"ahem, so" Karishma opened her mouth with a nervous tone..

"coffee" Haseena says with a faint smile..

"no, I am not talking about coffee actually" Karishma says with a soft tone..

"actually, yeh dating and all, are not a cup of my tea" Haseena says with hesitation..

"actually it's coffee," Karishma says with a sarcastic tone..

Haseena closed her eyes with a smirk, & says with nods, "yes coffee"

"toh kisne yeh app ke baare mei suggestion diya" Karishma asked with a smile..

"sister from another mother" Haseena says with a little comfortable tone..