Chapter 2: Job made for the Lazy.

The Eternal Magical Tree, Vol. 1

Story by Titus Kon (Pen Name)

Cover art NOT owned by Author.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.
——————————————————

"Oh, so these are stats. I can figure out what they mean. It's much like a game, but I've never played those things. I mean, my husband tried to make me, but I had so many other things I could do, and so I gave my time to those things. Work was important to pay the bills; he never understood that. Gee, anyways, how can I level up?"

The class glowed, revealing interest to answer my question. I promptly focused on it as it opened up.

<< Acquire Class Level EXP through completing these Tasks:

1. Conducting mana distribution (minimum of E-grade) into ecological Fauna/ Flora without overwhelmingly intoxicating biological entity. Reward: 2500Exp
Status: Completed ✔️

2. Establishing area domain of management (at least 25m) as a Magical Flora. Reward: 3000Exp

3. Assist Growth and Harmony (mana rich equality of D-grade) of your Domain. Reward: 1500Exp >>

Okay, good. It seems I've done that already. So I guess I can take a nice nap. My work's done for the day, and I don't know how, as I see nothing has changed in the area. I guess I did it. If I assume, it's probably at the beginning when I was emerging from the ground. That's the only thing that makes sense. Well, this is a job for lazy people. Thank you, goddess! Nappy-time. *Yawn*

While I slept, I would travel down into my old life. My dreams were peaceful and the best; I dreamed of being a princess from China and even learning that aliens had been visiting the outer system of ours. Each dream was not interrupted by anything like an alarm. I had lost track of time as I slept away in another world so full to myself. The only catch was that I knew I was in a dream. How?

It was akin to lucidly dreaming, in control of the dreams meant I wasn't fully asleep but rather just resting without the need to awake. The outside world was muted as I did this, and it was a blessing at least. However, thunder from the outside world would occasionally jerk me back to real-time as I would check in to see the place. Yep, still dead. Dead as before, little greens of change emerging but overall dead. Returning to myself as I slept, relaxing my mana into the area once in a while as it built up too much, even after surprisingly suppressing it a whopping 43 count! I would continue to re-dream away in my little peaceful travels of rest.

****
[*Ding!* You've unlocked the Passive skill [Recollection]!]

Waking up to notifications, the crunchy sounds of a bird chirping about as it flew away, then the nice sunshine becomingly amazing. It was like having to wake up after a long, nice, well-deserved rest. Stretching my little leaf on my head, I now looked at myself. Wow. I was growing! I looked so beautiful, with one little cutest leaf on my head! Ahhhhh! So cute! Huh! The realization of the area with rainbow-colored grass and more so, flowers of all random colors! I am in love! This is my little garden! "How do I claim this as my domain?"

I got nothing back. Hmm? Okay. Maybe if I use my magic, like to create an area of a fence, I can then keep my little flower garden safe? Okay. I would focus on the feeling I had used before while I was in the ground, and this time, like a dam, I was massive! Quickly, I knew somehow that if I did release it all, something horrid would happen. After all, everything needs moderation. Commonsense!