4. Visions, Skylanders & Vanny, Oh My!

No Pov. 

====Timeskip the mission====

When Kirby and Gregory are on their own to find their way out, he looked around and suddenly he felt something inside his head and started groaning and Gregory looked back at him. 

Gregory: *worried* Kirby. 

====With Dino-Rang and Team Skylanders====

When Dino-Rang, Spyro, Cynder, Gill Grunt, Stealth Elf & Ninjini felt inside of their heads and starting having visions and they're grunting in pain. 

====Visions=====

They saw Virgo and DaiKaiju Heroes and Ben Tennyson and Alien Dino Thunder Megaforce fighting against a super kaiju-like dragon who was fusioned by Virgolial and Dormammu.

He saw King Eodorah along with his personal army of DarKaiju Legions and Chaos Avengers charging at them in the battle in Monster Graveyard and he saw all humans, faunus and other civilians are imprisoned

He saw King Eodorah along with his personal army of DarKaiju Legions and Chaos Avengers charging at them in the battle in Monster Graveyard and he saw all humans, faunus and other civilians are imprisoned. When Dino-Rang saw a giant shadow he turned around and saw the biggest monster that size of Godzilla Earth. 

Dino-Rang saw all DarKaiju Legions are fusion together and not the Dark Riders, Anti-Justice League, Anti-Hero Squad & Chaos Avengers, he looked at him terrifying and he looked down and saw his name. 

Dino-Rang: Kaiser Beryudoragon

He looked back at him, and Kaiser Beryudoragon looked at Dino-Rang who was terrified and he smashed his hand on him and it was all white. 

=====Reality=====

And they shook their heads and looked back at each other. 

Spyro: *scared* D-did you guys s-see that!

Stealth Elf: What, that giant 900 ft dragonoid tentacle monster who was combined with all those evil monsters.