5. Meet Vanessa/ Devastator Vs. DJ Music Man/ Oceanus Attack!

No Pov. 

=====In the Hall=====

When Kirby and Gregory were sneaking past the Staff-bots and Chica, they went towards the door and they opened and it was a Map-bot. 

Map-Bot: Take a map, take a map. 

Kirby: *stern* I'll swear this robot is about to-

???: Out of my way!

Suddenly, a woman pushed the Map-Bot and it was Vanessa. 

Vanessa: Gotcha!

Vanessa: Gotcha!

Then she looked at Kirby. 

Vanessa: Who are you?

Kirby: I'm Kirby Serizawa.......Gregory's father.

Gregory looked back at Kirby and he mentioned the word father makes shocked that he never had a father before, and Vanessa spoke to him. 

Vanessa: Okay, stay right here. While I put Gregory in my office. 

Kirby: Okay. 

Then Gregory mouthed: BE CAREFUL, and they went to the office and she went back to Kirby. 

Vanessa: Shall we. 

Kirby: Sure. 

And they went to the main hall and they went to the table, and she went to get something to eat for her and Kirby. Then she came back with nachos.

Vanessa: Here. 

He started to eat nachos, and she sat on her chair. 

Vanessa: So, what're you doing here?!

Kirby: Getting a job, and kind of changed my mind about this. 

Vanessa: Well, is there a misses around. 

Kirby: Sadly no, 0% girlfriend. 

Vanessa: *eye widen* What?

Kirby: Yeah, I got my brothers Ishiro, Jiro and my other relatives got boyfriends and girlfriends. My brother Jiro and Ishiro told me: You'll find your beautiful woman these days, till time has come. And after that, I heard that Jiro used to have an ex-wife Chifuyu Orimura. 

Vanessa: Wait a sec, ain't she that woman who broke in the Chicago Military Base. 

Kirby: *shock* Wait, how did you know.

Vanessa: I heard it on the news since last year on December 31st, your brother and sister-in-law been saved by some superhero monsters called-

Kirby: DaiKaiju Warriors.