6. Stump Smash & Gregory Vs. Chica/ Slam Bam & Eruptor Vs. Roxy

No Pov. 

=====Main Hall=====

Meanwhile, Gregory is walking Stump Smash and walking through the hall to go to the kitchen. Gregory decided to speak to Stump Smash. 

Gregory: Okay, while the others are going to find Kirby. We'll defeat those three and upgrade Freddy right. 

Stump Smash: *nodded* I am Stump Smash. 

Gregory: *sweatdropped* I forgot you speak like that. 

Stump Smash: I am Stump Smash. 

Then they made it to the kitchen and Stump Smash saw several Staff-bots and he used his fingers to stab them all and he destroyed them quick and he looked back at Gregory. 

Gregory: Okay, let's that Voice box from Chica. 

They follow the button, and then Chica senses the garbage. 

Then Stump Smash and Gregory got the voice box, and they looked around the place. Gregory looked back at Stump Smash. 

Gregory: Well, we have to get back to the others. 

Stump Smash: *nodded* I am Stump Smash. 

They left Chica's robotic corpse behind and she began to activate again. 

======Timeskip to Roxy's Race Way========

Slam Bam & Eruptor got in the raceway and they were amazed with the place, and then an intercom of Roxy voice spoke. 

Intercom Roxy: Hey, I'm Roxanne Wolf. If you're looking for high speed motor mayhem, Roxy Raceway is the place to be. Sign up today and be a winner, nobody likes a loser. 

Then Slam Bam chuckled. 

Slam Bam: *smirk* Well, she's a loser. 

Eruptor laughed as well, and they went downstairs and saw carts and suddenly saw many Staff-bots. They both looked at each other with a smirk.

Eruptor: *smirk* You're thinking, what I'm thinking. 

Slam Bam: It's smashing time. 

====Timeskip======

After Eruptor and Slam Bam destroyed all Staff-bots, and they looked around to find any evidence and they found all the pass and suddenly they felt something on the ground was shaking again and then the portal shows up and it was Stump Smash and Gregory. 

Gregory: *shock* Whoa, how did we got here?

Stump Smash: *confused* I am Stump Smash?

They both looked at Eruptor and Slam Bam. 

Eruptor: What happened?

Gregory: I don't know, me and Stump Smash were trying to find our way out and then a mysterious portal took us to y'all. 

Slam Bam: Things are getting strange, whoever is doing this. It warned us about Virgolial. 

Eruptor: We'll find out, let's get Roxy's Eyes. Before those robo-fuckers come. 

They went to the cart, and suddenly a portal showed up again with a Staff-bot head and they confused about it. 

Slam Bam: *shock* That was fast!

Gregory: *shock* Who brings this Staff-bot's head that quick. 

======Atop of the Ceiling======

A certain dragon kaiju who helped them out. 

Cosmis Virgo: *chuckles* Don't tell them I did that, because it's a secret

Then he disappeared back to his palace. 

===Back to Delta Team 2====

When Gregory begins to drive it, the Skylanders are following him as well. 

And they collected her eyes, and they left and then Roxy growled and she couldn't see and she began to charge at them. Then Stump Smash turned his hand fist into a hammer. 

Stump Smash: *glare* I. AM. STUMP SMASH!

Then he punched her and she screamed in pain when she crashed through the walls, and he looked back at the others. 

Stomp Smash: *nodded* I am Stump Smash.

Eruptor: Let's move. 

Gregory and Team Skylanders went back to the others, and suddenly Devastator crashed the wall and he roared and began to destroy the place. 

Then the screen went black. 

====================================

To Be Continued. 

2 more chapter left and it'll be finished, See ya.