7. Dino-Rang & Pop Fizz Vs. Monty/ Attack of the Endoskeletons

No Pov. 

======Monty's Golf Course=====

When Pop Fizz & Dino-Rang looked around the place and they saw a ball cannon, and Pop Fizz started to shoot. 

Pop Fizz: Hmm, reminds me like the old times back in Skylands. 

Dino-Rang: Indeed, let's go. 

Pop Fizz: *nodded* Right. 

They both jumped down, suddenly they saw Monty heading their way. He roared at them and jumped down, then he turned and smashed the gun cannon and looked back at Dino-Rang & Pop Fizz. 

Monty: Rock & roll

Monty: Rock & roll. 

Then Dino-Rang got to his battle stance. 

Dino-Rang: *glare* Okay mate, let's see who's the true reptile around here. 

And Pop Fizz backs away from them, and he ran off to look around. 

Pop Fizz: Well, I just left Tweedledee with Tweedle-dumdass.

Dino-Rang punched Monty's face and he growled at him, he was about to punch him back. he caught his fist and punched him again, Pop Fizz drinks his potion and turns his arm with musclers  arms and he goes to fight against Monty. Monty looked back and saw Pop Fizz with muscle arms. 

Monty: *sweatdropped* You have got to be shitting me. 

Then both Dino-Rang & Pop Fizz punched his face, and Pop Fizz drinks his other potion and he cloned himself with 20 Pop Fizz. 

Pop Fizz: Okay guys, shoot those balls at the giant bucket. Then me & Slam Bam lure Monty there. 

20 Pop Fizz: *unison* Right. 

They spread out to shoot the balls in the giant bucket, he turned back to Dino-Rang fighting against Monty. 

Monty: *anger* I WILL KILL YOU YOU WANNA ALLIGATOR!

Dino-Rang: *smirks* I'm not just a gator, I'm a fucking Dinosaur Skylanders mate. 

Then he punched him back, and he groaned in pain and he got back up and saw Dino-Rang extremely jump to Pop Fizz. Monty growled and he jumped towards them as well. 

Monty: *evil laugh* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Then Pop Fizz made a smirk at him, and Monty looked at him. 

Monty: *glare* What's with that smirk, pesky gremlin. 

Pop Fizz: *sarcastic* Oh I don't know, maybe you're gonna fall down.