Chapter 9: "... someone who would love me just as much."

Y/N POV:

"But I would like to take you on a date." Taehyung's words were blunt and I couldn't stop the look of surprise that appeared on my face.

"A date? With you?" I knew it sounded rude, but the idea of this beautiful man wanting to go on a date with me was shocking and wasn't something I was so willing to believe. There was no way he wanted to date me.

Taehyung grinned and reached out for my hand, one I willing gave him. "Yes with me."

I stared at him for a moment in shock. "But you're so handsome!" I couldn't stop the words from blurting out and I wanted to jump in the nearest deep water source, anything to get away from my words of stupidity.

The smile on Taehyung's face grew bigger. "Well I'm glad you think I'm handsome." Taehyung's hand came up and gently cupped my cheek, causing the flutters in my stomach to increase. "And I think you're beautiful."

Ducking my head, I tried to cool the heat in my cheeks, thankful the evening was a little chilly. "Um... can you tell me a little bit more about your brothers? I know you started to tell me before I got called in to work earlier."

Taehyung nodded. "Sure. Like I said before, we're not really blood related, just really close. Jungkook is currently a college student. He goes with Princess. That's actually how he met her. Jin is an ER surgeon and Namjoon writes articles for journals. Sometimes medical, sometimes mythical. We all live together right now."

"Hold on. Mythical journals? Do you mean like witches and things like that?" I couldn't hold in my excitement as he spoke. Taehyung nodded and I continued. "I didn't know they have things like that."

Taehyung laughed. "Yeah. It's more for literature classes since most people don't believe in it, but don't tell Namjoon that."

"I promise I won't. You said that three of your brothers are in relationships?" Taehyung nodded again. "How did they meet?" I ducked my head again, embarrassed by my curiosity. "Sorry. I love hearing about people's romantic love stories."

"It's alright. They have such sweet stories so I don't mind sharing them. Jungkook met Princess at the college and then she met Jimin. Poor Kook didn't stand a chance." I laughed at his comment and he squeezed my hand before continuing. "But that was good anyways. Kook met Bubbles through Princess. I guess they ran into each other in a bathroom while she was out with her ex-boyfriend. She hates seafood and he took her to a sushi restaurant."

"Ugh. What a lousy ex." I shook my head in disbelief. "I'm not the type of person that thinks people in a relationship have to agree on everything, but don't take your no seafood eating significant other to a sushi restaurant."

Taehyung nodded in agreement. "It worked out for the best anyways. Princess and Jimin were out the next day and ran into Bubbles. They introduced her to Jungkook and it just went from there."

"Aww! That's so sweet. What about the last ones?" I felt like I was being too nosy, but Taehyung didn't seem to mind. His smile was huge as he talked about his brothers and it was so sweet to see.

"Well Princess and Jimin went to Daisy's flower shop to order flowers for when they get married in a couple months. Hobi went with and fell for Daisy almost instantly." Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. "Now they're all living happily ever after."

"Those really are sweet stories." Looking down at my watch, I couldn't stop the yawn that left my lips. It was almost 11 and it was hard to believe we had been sitting out here almost two hours. The time had gone so quickly and I couldn't believe it.