Chapter 7:Great Friends

The next day we have to go at the United High. Well how shall i say, it was beautiful but the classes are worst. Some countries has been smoked outside at the school, or maybe at the class, plus we got an new teacher because the other of the European has been tried to build back the school. And teacher what we got, the British colony Egypt. As a fricking class he has been talked "he was the first country at the earth". Well the class was boring, but tge other countries has been maked paperplanets and tried to throw to the teacher. At the next day, we entered to austria's parents they said he will stay only 2 day. Just only 2 days. 2.FRICKING.DAY. Mhm! Well we have been really Excited to see him again. The next day France and Portugal has been bullied the Australian Economy and the Spanish Empire.
-What the heck... We didn't do anything with your things.
-EXCUSE ME?! YES YOU DID!Right Portugal?
-Oh... Uhhh I guess....
-Portugal.. You are not have some of thoose freaks an friend?
-No.... But i want more friends, not just only you france
-Wth is happening here?
-Well well well, where is yozr blind friend? Oh, i know! AT THE HOSPITAL! HAHAHA
-France, it's not funny....
-SHUT UP PORTUGAL!
Now France has been really angry for her friend, but she can't do anything. Later the Spanish Empire and the Australian Economy wanted to be friends with us, well new friends new team. But how shall we tell Austria Hungary? Or maybe he will be happy? We don't know. But luckly tommorow he will come with us to the school.