Chapter 8: Backstabber

*Kingdom of Portugal prestective*
Well, i tried to make some new friends, but France always bullies them, that's a reason why i don't have friends plus they thinks i am an bully too. The next day in the United high, i met an super cute country! I guess it was the Spain Empire,but he was friends with German, Austria-Hungary, Ottoman and with Bulgaria. Maybe I shall tell them i want to be friends.
-Hey guys!
-Oh, hey Portugal.
-Hola!
-So uhm, firstly i want to say sorry about France, i know she's annyoying... And
-And?
-I want to be friends with you guys... And i will not bully anybody in the hole school. Ok?
-Hmmm, what do you think Ottoman?
-Well, this is ok for me.
-Well Portugal, welcome to the "Central Powers"! And i hope France will not do anything with us. Right?
-Oh! Yeah! But finally i have more friends! Like you guys!
Some hours later Napoleon called me to talk the plan with her.
-Okay. You're ready to bully Blindy?
-Oh... Well uhm
-Let me guess. "I hAvE tO gO hOmE hElP mY mOtHeR"
-Actually, not.
-Then what?
-Ok, guys come....
A few minutes later the Central Powers showed up behide me. France was really angry for me... She was quiet, but some minutes later, she said this.
-You, you BACKSTABBER!
-What? B-Backstabber?
-YES IDIOT! BACKSTABBER! YOU ARE A BIG ASS BITCH BACKSTABBER! OR AN TRAITOR!
I tried to not cry infront my friends, or infront Shanish Empire...but i started crying. My friends hugged me, and Ottoman yeeted out France from the classroom, but this time, he got detention. Poor Ottoman Empire....

(before the incident)

*Napoleonic France's prestective*
Well, finally i escaped from Mr.Luxemburg's class. It was an boring Geography class. But some minutes later, i stealed from Fascist Italy's pizza. Yummy, it was so good. But later i was a little bit bored, so i haved an idea. Let's go outside! To that many idiot countries. I saw 3rd reich, Japanese Empire, and Fascist Italy have been played T or D. Ussr and Finland (now he's young) have been fighting because, why not? And i guess Kingdom of Greece, Romania, and Serbia has been planned an sleepover. Well it was boring outside. Some minutes later i goed back inside the school, and i saw Portugal and waiting at the library. Maybe i shall tell her my dear plan.
-Hai girllll
-Oh, hey...
-I got the bully plan
-Really?
-Yeah! Firstly we bully Blindy!
-Oh, uhhh.
-Girl, let me guess, "I have to go home help my mother clean the house"
-Actually not-
-Then what?
And i saw the Nerd gang has been showed up behide Portugal. I was really angry to her, and the other.
-How... Could you?!
-?
-HOW COULD YOU TEAM UP WITH THEM?! YOU BACKSTABBER! OR MAYBE TRAITOR!
-SHUT UP FRANCE!
-NO U GERMAN GAY!
Portugal cried infront me, and I saw Spanish Empire hugs her, but Ottoman just trowed out from the classroom. But the teacher saw i just flied away from the room. The teacher saw Ottoman angry of i maked Portugal sad. Well he got detention, not me. Someone has been bringed me to the nurse, maybe it was CSA? Idk. The nurse said my arm a little bit Ruptured (sorry shit grammar). Well sucks for me, but it was right arm, so i can't write or anything. Nice.