20

——— Today 19

——— Today 19.14 ———

Tell Lando to slow down
with the drinks. I'm not kidding
when I say that I'm not
babysitting him a second
time.

I'll tell him. Don't worry.
You know things are going
south when he starts singing
that It's Friday song over
and over.

I've been hearing it since
the start of the season. Bare
with me.

I am. 😝

Anyway, how are things
at the other side of the
table?

I didn't think this many
people would show up
LMAO.

Your brother's tipsy and
Christian's annoyed with him
because of that. 👍🏼

And me neither. But it's
Daniel so maybe we should've
seen it coming.

Tell my brother to slow
the fuck down! Just remind
him that it's race day tomorrow
and he will.

Will do.

Teamwork.
Read 19.23

»‍ ‍ »‍ ‍ »

Seated opposite Pierre, the brunette had been giving the driver a pair of flirty eyes for nearly an hour now. So far, they had only engaged into simple small talk, the sexual tension between them being the most obvious thing at the table.

Perhaps not. Lando having had one too many, holding onto a glass of water now, was casually vibing to Heat Waves by Glass Animals. His and Daniel's laughter could've probably been heard from miles away. They weren't the only ones talking loudly, though. Yuki appeared to still be high on energy while sitting next to his teammate, Charles and his girlfriend were happily dancing to Lady Marmalade by LaBelle, which truly was the cutest thing ever.

The calmest part appeared to be at the end of the table, where Horner and Perez were seated, simply leaning back into their chairs with cooled beers in the palms of their hands.

Funnily enough, Melena and Pierre were roughly seated in the middle of the chaos. And even if the girl would usually dive into the mayhem with the others, her focus was on him tonight. Her heart skipped plenty beats at once whenever he would give her a sly smile combined with a that look in his eyes. He made her nervous.

And she couldn't stand it. She planned on turning the tables.

She inhaled sharply. Her curious brown eyes crossed paths with his again. Another provoking smile was sent her way.