29

Liked by mclaren, danielricciardo and 179

Liked by mclaren, danielricciardo and 179.293 others

landonorris Qualifying day. 
view all 3.193 comments
mclaren Yes!
luisinhaoliveira99 😍
zalbrownceo Excited!
norrisricc04 damn

»‍       ‍ »‍       ‍ »

Qualifying was slowly nearing. Mel walked down the paddock with her brother and his teammate, followed closely behind by the two AlphaTauri-drivers and the team bosses. During a short break from the preparation and the building tension that led towards qualifying, almost everyone could be found outside— either walking down the paddock, making small talk with one another or even getting lunch in the sun.

Melena was in conversation with Max, slightly distracted by the fact that Pierre was walking right on her heels. Or well, almost. She could vaguely hear him speaking to Yuki about his expectations for the race tomorrow.

In an instant, two hands gripped her shoulders from behind, feeling her back being pressured by somebody else's body weight. It was only too easy to guess who this was. She could heard Lando's familiar chuckles in her ear as he tried to wrestle her down and only half-succeeding. 'You're way too heavy.' She complained through her own chuckles, pushing his chest when he'd finally released her shoulders.

Lando gasped with exaggeration, brows furrowing heavily. He'd placed his hand on his chest. 'Are you calling me fat?'

'You are fat.' Mel teased.

She'd said it as seriously as possible. Lando being Lando, continued to play along. He tapped Max's shoulder to gain the driver's attention, pointing both index-fingers at his stomach. 'Max, do I look fat to you?'

Max raised a brow, then nodded. 'Yeah, you could do with some pilates.'

Just when Lando's jaw dropped, Melena wasn't paying attention to him anymore. She glanced over her shoulder, hoping to catch a glimpse of Pierre and she did. He was still walking behind her with his teammate, now much nearer than before, and he was staring holes into Lando's back, lips tightly pressed into a thin line.