35

February 2019,

         Lando's room was a mess, just like she'd expected it would be. It was a simple and quick observation, one that she barely had time for, because her lips were on his, hands removing each other's coats. Lando had kicked the door shut and together they stumbled further into his hotel room, desperate for one thing only, which was sex, with each other.

Their coats laid scattered across the hotel floor, along with Melena's heels. Both focused entirely and eagerly on getting each other out of their clothes.

Lando's dark-blue shirt was already half unbuttoned when they reached the unmade bed. His breaths were heavy, unable to catch any rhythm at all while his hands impatiently fumbled with the black dress she was wearing. It was off much later than the McLaren-driver would've liked, but he passionately dragged his mouth over her stomach anyway, curls falling over his forehead.

The mattress was soft underneath her, but Mel could've sworn that Lando's touch was much softer than that. She watched him trail kisses all over her skin, down to her thighs, looking as if he'd been wanting to do this since forever, as if this had been his biggest wish.

Their lips reunited. They continued to kiss almost drunkenly, passing the taste of cheap beer onto each other over and over.

Melena hadn't felt such strong desire in a very long time. It burned in her chest. Ever since Lando kissed her that same night, she hadn't been able to pull herself away from him. She'd caught herself now and she was feeling exposed; the fact that she'd secretly desired Lando all this time, having suppressed these unfamiliar feelings. It had come out of nowhere, but it also hadn't.

By now, Lando was enjoying her naked chest, desperately repeating these useless thrusts against her inner-thighs. He'd been painfully hard ever since the girl had allowed him to deeply kiss her, hands wandering under her dress on the edge of the dance floor back in the club.

Mel ran her fingers through Lando's mess of curls, softly grinning. 'You're still dressed.' She sighed breathlessly, feeling his teeth wander over her breasts.

He made an understanding sound, but continued to move his lips over her skin. Though, when he heard her sigh his name again, his own fingertips started to unbutton his shirt, eventually letting the fabric fall down his shoulders.

'Better?' He mumbled, pressing another kiss to her soft lips.

She kissed him back even more passionately, arching her back upwards to show him that it wasn't enough— not even when her palms explored his bare chest, fingers running down to his belt buckle. And, to her frustration, hearing him chuckle at her impatience only increased it more.

But Lando wanted her just the same, and his impatience felt like it was ripping him apart with every slowed kiss. Maybe even more so than he would've liked to admit to himself. His hands wandered over her breasts, her waist, her thighs. He'd imagined this before; to run his hands over her body, to explore, to wander wherever he would like. In fact, he'd imagined this more than once, more than twice. He thought about her often, and when he did, his heartbeat would rise in such a curious manner that he never actually knew what to think of it.

Ever since he'd met her, this girl had crossed his curious mind every now and then. He'd thought about her at unexpected moments. He'd thought about her during a race, in the shower, or simply before going to sleep. It was innocent. Simple. Until last week, when he found himself hard in the shower, passionless about the way his hand moved back and forth over his cock— until she'd slipped into his mind, just like that.