The Sadistic Pig

Kokichi's POV

Each of us stood at our podiums, pointing blame at Tsumugi. She was the one who killed both Rantaro and Kaede.. she killed everyone in this sick game. Right?That's what Shuichi had deducted and what right did Kiibo, Himiko and I have to doubt the Ultimate Detective. He'd only solved every single other case- well apart from Gontas. My bad.

"Can I just point something out? Like really quick, i mean it's kinda pointless and everything but-"

I was quick to be interrupted by Kiibo, "spit it out already Kokichi."

"Who's the one person that we really only predicted was our murderer for Rantaro's trial?" I asked.

"Well, excluding everyone who's already dead.. I guess Shuichi?" Himiko spoke and everyone just looked at me.

"Then what if we're all wrong about this entire trial. And that actually Kaede did kill Rantaro with the shot put." Everyone just blinked at me, almost in sync. "Hear me out okay- the mastermind was gonna hit amami with final blow but Kaedes shot put actually kill him."

"That- that doesn't explain anything?" Shuichi titled his head. "Are- are you accusing me of not saving Rantaro or-"

"Nuh uh little Shumai! I'm accusing Monokuma of watching Rantaro die, closing your little bookcase and you ended up discovering the body with everyone else." I brought my hand to my chin and smiled brightly.

Once again all I got were pointless stares. They clearly didn't believe me.

"If what you're saying is true.. you're saying if Kaede didn't kill Rantaro, Monokuma would of? That's clearly against the school and games rules." Shuichi argued. His logic wasn't flawed in the slightest. I'm merely working off a hunch here okay.

"How'd you know Rantaro's labs code then?" I questioned.

"You told us?" Kiibo held a great point. Damn me and my perfect brain.

"Uhhhhh-"

"Kokichi if you really have nothing of the truth to say, then shut up." The magician glared and I looked away, adjusting the sleeve of that astronauts jacket that refused to leave my body. I wasn't wrong. I hadn't been wrong about any of the game before.

I knew Rantaro's talent, Kiru-mom's motivation, I knew Miu was gonna kill me.. I mean. Sure I was a liar but can't they believe me when all their lives are on the line? Well I guess they didn't believe me during Gonta's trial- once again my bad.

"Fine don't believe me. Just letting you know you're all gonna die because I'm right. And you're wrong. And Shuichi is a fucking snake."

Kiibo rolled his eyes, Himiko sighed and Tsumugi was crying. Shuichi, however, was just staring at me. Even he knew I was right. Well of course he knew- but. You understand. Maybe he's just astounded by my incredible detective skills that exceed his own.

"Does this mean you have all come to a conclusion? How exciting!! The mastermind, finally revealed!" Monokuma yapped as everyone's voting screens lit up.

After the voting ended, our scores all presented themselves on the board. 2 votes for Shuichi and 3 for Tsumugi. We all looked at monokuma with anticipation, awaiting the answer.

"Oh no.. oh dear deary DEAR! Seems like you've all voted wrong!" He exclaimed and laughed with the awful voice of his. "Now now- I'm sure you're all DYING to know who placed you in the killing games!!"

But everyone already knew. It seemed glares at monokuma had turn to shock, heads shifted to stare at one man.

The Ultimate Detective. Shuichi Saihara.