A Protagonists Grand Entrance

Shuichi's POV
2 months after the events of Danganronpa V3

"Kokichi Ouma, the ultimate Supreme Leader..." I smiled as I read my paper and looked at everyone around me. "Kokichi and I will be participating in this new Danganronpa game, once again. I shall be the mastermind."

"But what role will Ouma play? Antagonist again would get old don't you think?" A director said to me and some script writers nodded in response.

I placed my hand to my chin and spoke. "Well if everyone were to look at their lists of our next participants. I want you to look and tell me who you would think would make our Protagonist."

They all looked down at their lists. It's consisted of 14 names, and 14 ultimate talents.

•Mana Abbott, the Ultimate Investigator. (Female)
•Rei Abbott, The Ultimate Sheriff. (Male)
•Akihiko Akemi, the ultimate Prince. (Male)
•Yoshimasa Ciam. The Ultimate Luck (Gender Fluid)
•Nixie Kiimi, the ultimate musical producer (Non Binary)
•Amaya Elin, the Ultimate Biologist (Female)
•Bry Apollo, the Ultimate Caretaker (Male)
•Anzu Chiyo, the ultimate Pâtissier (Female)
•Michi Nobu, the ultimate Pastor (Female)
•Ivan Vanko, The Ultimate Archaeologist. (Male)
•Kipp, the Ultimate Cheerleader (Male)
•North Releigh, the Ultimate Freelancer (Male)
•Aideen Uny, the ultimate Mixologist (Female)
•Robbin Amami, the Ultimate Influence. (Female)

"Well excluding the ultimate detective, being yourself.. I'd say Mana Abbott or Yoshimasa Ciam. Investigator and Luck are 2 useful characteristics for the protagonist." A writer spoke up and that was agreed by all.

"So we'll make Yoshimasa the main characters 'side kick'. And Mana the antagonist."

"B-but saihara sir- that goes against the question you just asked us-"

"No one wants predictability in these games." I stood up. "It's about a passion! Character to death. Just picture it. V3s dictator antagonist, working in harmony as a protagonist to defeat the mastermind once and for all!!" My smile widened with every word.

"You're suggesting Ouma as the protagonist.. I see. Well- what about your role. Other than mastermind of course?"

"Only time will tell." I Shrug. "Alright. Everybody prepare for the arrival of the new participants and get the flashback lights. It's show time" I clap my hands and walk out. I make my way to the schools dorm building and open Kokichis door.

He was thinner than usual, dressed in one of my white shirts, black jeans and Momotas jacket. He wasn't letting go of the past.. and it's beginning to become a problem.

"You here to kill me yet?" He asked as he laid on his bed, that cold tone in his voice really did annoy me..

I just sat on the end of the bed and smiles. "It's almost time and your suffering will be over, Ouma. So quit your angst alright?" I didn't get another response. Just a nod. He was submitting to the idea of death already, and the game hadn't even started yet. I suppose I see where he's coming from. "Your clothes are in the wardrobe waiting for you."

He got up and took the jacket off. "I won't even remember this in a few hours, will I? You're gonna use your fuckin tricks." He threw it in my face. "Keep that there until I'm finished.."

"Come on I won't stoop that low.." I laughed but he just really was not amused. "..we have a wonderful cast this season- and even for you I managed to get Rantaro's si-"

"Please shut up.." He took the jacket off my face. He was dressed in his usual outfit, exepct he had his hair in a low pony. It was getting quite long. "And I suppose you'll want to he using this?" He throws a flash back light at me.