Chapter 3

Lucius Malfoy waited for Severus to send him word that the Potter child was okay. Narcissa and Lucius had been divorced since his father's death two years ago, right after the divorce Narcissa married Igor Karkaroff, and Lucius and Sev married. Lucius's father, being the pureblooded idiot that he was had never approved of his only child marring half-blood wizard Severus Snape. The Malfoy Lord sat in his study doing work and worrying about his Sev and also his son Draco, the boy had been sick recently and although the house elves assured him that Draco was alright, he still worried. Tipsy, the elf Lucius had given to Severus popped into his study. "Yous being needed by Snappy master at Hogywarts sir. Tipsy is under orders to bring yous and master Draco for Snappy master." The small female house elf said not taking no for an answer, she was one of Lucius's favorite elves, she was Dobby's mate. Dobby came carrying Draco and handing him to Lucius. "We go to Hogywarts now." Dobby said and took Tipsy's hand. When they entered Snape's rooms at Hogwarts the wolves stood, and Severus held a small bundle tighter. "It's alright Sev, its me." Lucius hugged his husband, both men careful of the children they held. "Here, let me take the little ones to a room to sleep." Hope Greyback said gently easing Draco out of Lucius's arms and then Remus took Harry from Severus, they were led to a guest room by Tipsy and Dobby. Remus came back to the sitting area, but Hope stayed the boys, as did the house elves. "Where is your mother?" Fenrir hated to be separated from Hope for long especially in a strange place. "She, said she was staying with the boys, a mother's instinct. She wants to make sure Harry can sleep without night terrors." Remus said, all the men knew it might happen, it did to Remus. "What happened?" Lucius asked and what he heard made him want to murder those filthy muggles right then and there. It was unfair for a child barley able to walk to be expected to do all the chores and to be punished severely for it. "I will talk to the arours in the morning, they will not get away with what they have done. I will see to it personally that they are sent to Azkaban for life!" Lucius promised, Severus only nodded as his mate hugged him. " He will need to be adopted by a wizarding family, maybe you both would like to do the honors?" Remus asked and both the wizards nodded. "Stay for the night, I know Hope would kill you if you tried to get her away from the boys." Severus showed them two more guest rooms and brought Lucius to theirs. In the middle of the night Severus and Lucius were woken up by Harry's cries and ran to the room. "No go'way go'way!" The small child was screaming and wasn't wanting Hope or Remus near him, not even his grandfather Fenrir was allowed. "Harry, Harry, its me Severus." Severus held the trembling boy close and Lucius held a terrified Draco. " This Lucius and Draco. Do you remember them, my little Marceau?" ( Marceau means little warrior in French. I had to look it up.) Harry seemed to wake from his nightmare and see he was indeed not at the Dursley's house but with his family, his Moony came over and took him from Severus. "It is okay my little pup, they can no longer hurt you." Remus swayed lightly holding Harry close, his wolf at peace holding the boy. "Papa, who dat?" Draco asked Severus sleepily. "That is Harry Potter, and these are Fenrir Grayback, his mate Hope and their son Remus Lupin-Black." Severus told the blonde boy, who nearly an exact copy of his father. "Come both of them must sleep." Hope said taking Harry from her son. "Harry, you never have to return to those awful people, they never will hurt your anyone else ever again." Hope told the boy as she pulled the covers over him. "This will help keep you safe." She pulled a teddy bear out of her bag. Remus recognized the bear, it was his when he was little. "As long as you have him no one can hurt you. You see this is no ordinary bear, he eats nightmares and leaves you with good dreams." Harry looked at the bear in awe and held his arms out for the bear. "Name?" Harry was tiered but asked for the bears name verry quietly. "His name is Nutmeg." Hope told him tucking both Harry and his bear in. "Stay wif Harry?" Draco asked and was given permission in the form of both his Father and Papa tucking him in next to Harry, the bear in between them. "Good night boys." Severus said kissing them on the forehead. "Good night little ones." Lucius kissed both boys goodnight and then fallowed his husband out. The wolves left back to their rooms and went to sleep. Lucius and Severus stayed up talking. "What is your plan, for the boy?" Lucius looked at him perfect little dungeon bat. "I want to adopt him, make him part of our family. Only if you want too as well, my love." Severus was worried that Lucius would say no to adding the boy to their family. "Well I always thought it might be fun to raise two little boys. I know Narcissa will be overjoyed to help shop for things for Harry, her and Igor." Lucius said kissing his husband and then turning off the light, the men fell asleep. Harry and Draco slept peacefully for the rest of the night. 

Remus didn't sleep all that well. His dreams were invaded by his mate, Sirius Lupin-Black. In his dreams Sirius was telling him that Dumbledore could help prove his innocents and wouldn't. Sirius begged his mate for help and Remus could see his mate, his Sirius was not lying to him. Sirius wouldn't lie to him especially in a dream. They had mastered being able to talk in each other's dreams since sixth year, no matter how far away they were from each other they could talk and see each other. Sirius looked bad, like really bad. "I love you moonycakes." He said and kissed his mate's forehead. "I love you too puppy." Sirius groaned at the nickname, he didn't like being reminded that the fist time he changed into his animagus form, he was a black puppy instead of his powerful grim form. "I will get you out and then no one will separate us ever again." The werewolf promised and then had peace filled dreams with his boyfriend.