Chapter 6

Albus Dumbledore paced back and forth in his office. How dare that the werewolf whore mark the boy as part of his pack! Now Harry wouldn't only follow him and what he wanted, the boy wouldn't be susceptible to his manipulations. As he raged in his head the portrait of Phineas Nigellus was starting to worry for the young boy's safety. Lily and James Potter once came to Grimuld Place (I don't remember how to spell it and the books are to far to get) and brought their green eyed baby boy, who smiled at his portrait like Sirius did sometimes. Phineas wanted to protect that sweet boy who didn't deserve any of this. Thinking of Harry, Phineas was reminded of another young boy who didn't deserve to be manipulated by Albus Dumbledore, that boy was Tom Riddle. Using the portrait he had at his old family home, he told the old house elf Kreacher to contact either Narcissa or Bellatrix to help protect young Harry. 

Back in Severus Snape's rooms. (I did it!!!!!!!!)

"Narcissa, just fire called me." Lucius said worriedly as he talked to the adults. "She said that the Black family's old house elf told her that Harry is in danger from the headmaster and that she will be returning to help keep him safe." Severus held little Harry closer to him. "Do I have to go back now?" Harry asked, tears filling his now AK ( Avada Kedavra) color eyes. " No. You never have to go back ever again."