Chapter 5

"Because of the blood wards Harry will have to live with his only living relatives." Dumbledore told the very angry people the wolves were furious with the lemon drop loving headmaster. "You can't do that!" Remus was close to allowing his wolf to take over and Severus was keeping Lucius's Veela from coming out and tearing Dumbledore to shreds. "The blood wards will protect Harry from everything." The headmaster believed that the small family would let him near the small boy. "He was almost dead when by the time I found him. Albus, they don't love this boy, they never could. If they reacted like this due to accidental magic, how will they react to the real thing?" Severus was pleading at this point and Lucius was holding his mate's hand. "Now Severus, my boy, it is best that Harry stays with his loving family." Albus Dumbledore was happy, he will make his weapon, and Harry will follow and trust the first person who told him about the wizarding world and magic. The Dursley's will have to be paid extra to beat the boy till he would follow Dumbledore and only Dumbledore, he would be the perfect weapon. 

Remus went with Hope to supposedly pack up Harry's things, in reality they would mark Harry as part of their pack and therefore they could keep Harry. While they did that Fenrir was working on how to get rid of this horrid excuse of a headmaster and Severus and Lucius were trying to keep each other calm. Remus could smell their anxiety from the other room. "I will scent him as a cub of the pack and then you will inform them." Remus told his mom as she packed up Harry's old clothes, they would buy him a new wardrobe befitting an heir of the Potter, Malfoy, Snape, and Prince lines. "Harry, I need to give you a really quick bite on your neck, here." Remus said pointing to the space right above his color bone. "Is that okay?" Harry's big green eyes looked Remus. "Will it hurt? I don't want to go back, they hurt me. Can I stay here with Sev and Luc?" Harry was near tears it hurt the werewolf to see his little cub in so much pain. "The bite will hurt for a second and then you won't feel it. With mark Dumbledore can't take you away from us, the law won't allow it." Remus assured the boy and kissed Harry's forehead and the boy smiled. "Now I need you to close your eyes and try not to scream alright." Remus held the little boy's hand and with one last smile he let his teeth sharpen and then he bit Harry in pack mark so that marked him as a member of the Greyback family. "You can open your eyes now young one." Hope said and kissed the boy on his head. "You did so well, I know that Severus and Lucius will be proud of the strong boy you were for Remus." Hope held the boy as Remus carried the bag of clothes out. "Well Harry, my boy it is time to go home." Dumbledore said, his eyes twinkled, and he had his grandfatherly personality on. The man was enough to make the wolves and Veela cringe at the fakeness. Draco who had yet to go into his inheritance was moving closer to Harry to protect him. Severus was a submissive as was Remus, but Harry most defiantly was, all the dominates in the room could smell it so could young Draco. Siblings can tell if their sibling is a dom or a sub, or even an omega which Harry had a high possibility of being. Dumblewhore was a beta or a normal wizard he couldn't tell what Harry would be. "Wait!" Dumbledore was stopped by Fenrir. "You can't take the boy; he is marked by a family member and a member of my pack." Fenrir stated and showed the mark to Dumbledore who couldn't do a thing unless he wanted a war with the packs and an inquiry at the Ministry of Magic. "Who marked the boy?" Albus had no time for the games of these dogs and the faggot of a Potions Master and the Veela and his blonde gay ass son. "I don't know Albus, but you can't take the boy and we will take it from here." Remus said and then turned on his heel and took Harry and Draco to the guest room to play with some toys.