You FORGOT?

Blitzø was in his office sitting back in his chair as the light glared through his window. He sighed as he played with two little paper horses he made them hearing the door click. Blitzø looked up seeing someone walk in, it was Y/N! Y/N grinned at him walking over to him and grabbing his chin, giving him a small kiss before stopping. "So, anything special happening today?~" Y/N asked In a singing tone, tilting his head to the side. Blitzø smiled tilting his head the opposite way Y/N did"no..why?" He asked with a slight confused tone.
Y/N let out a short chuckle going around Blitzø's desk and sitting in Blitzø's lap.
"You sure..?" Y/N said while Blitzø was completely blank. Blitzø hummed a bit trying to remember anything special today, sense Y/N seemed to be pretty happy about it. Blitzø than had a idea, and said "Tonight's the full moon?" He wasn't sure why Y/N would be so excited about that besides that Blitzø had to go see Stolas soon.
Y/N's smile dropped, turning into a glare, his tail twisted. "Are you saying you don't remember?" Y/N bared his teeth slightly letting out a growl his mood changing from happy to annoyed. "I don't know... tonight I go to see Stolas to go do business stuff-?"
Blitzø sunken in his chair, seeing Y/N get even more pissed then grabbing Blitzø's collar and pulling him forward.
"Is that the only thing you actually remembered today?" Y/N asked with a raspy time, eyeing Blitzø. Blitzø felt confused, knowing he was in trouble for something, he didn't know what About but still he nodded his head. Y/N let go of his collar and growled getting off his lap and raising his voice "it's our anniversary!" He shouted, echoing throughout the building..
Blitzø gulped, looking over to the calendar and seeing the date then it hit him. He gasped, smacking himself in the face.
Blitzø got up from his chair walking over to Y/N and trying to comfort him but Y/N was obviously upset, stopping Blitzø from giving him a hug. "Y/N, baby, I'm so sorry-" Y/N cut him off, shushing Blitzø."DON'T start. I been hinting you ALL week and you're saying the only thing you remember was tonight you go to fuck Stolas?" Y/N crossed arms, his tail wrapping around himself as a hug.
"Look I'm sorry, I just didn't know-"
Blitzø then seen Y/N walking to the door, opening it. "Where you going?" Blitzø asked confused talking a step forward.
"I'm going for a walk. I need to go and blow off some fucking steam!" Y/N slammed the door angrily walking off, going outside and yelling in anger down the street everyone looking at him in confusion. Blitzø watched him walk away from his window and sighing then seeing lona open the door.
"What was that all about? You forgot it was your guys anniversary or something?" Loona crossed her arms, leaning onto the door frame. Blitzø laughed awkwardly, nodding slowly. "Holy fuck you actually did? How the fuck you mess that up?" Loona said in confusion rasing her eyebrow. "I don't know..I just kinda was thinking about Stolas and.." Blitzø realized how dumb he sounded when he said that out loud. Loona let out a sigh shaking her head and walking out of the room. "Your lucky you didn't say THAT to him."
Loona shouted to Blitzø, Blitzø letting out a sigh falling back into his chair.
"Satan I fucked up.. badly."

--------
Words 607

Tbc soon

Sorry for any spelling mistakes