Whuh-oh

This is a strange au, but I liked it, so here you go! This was partly me practicing writing Tubbo, sorry if he's a bit ooc.
..............

Sure, Tubbo was a scientist, but this was a new one. He'd never seen anything like it before. and no one in the lab even believed him. He couldn't track it, take notes on it, he couldn't even prove its existence.

But he was positive it was there.

It wasn't the first time Tubbo had ever heard of a time loop, but it certainly was the first time being in one. It was a strange experience, that much he was certain.

In the morning he'd say hello to Michael and Ranboo, and go to work.

Every morning, Dream would say: Hello, nice to see you actually show up on time.

Every morning, the same message was sent to him via email: double check the equations, and btw, you're going to observe the experiment on Tuesday.

Every afternoon he ate a PB & J sandwich in the breakroom.

Every afternoon, He'd get a call from Tommy, asking him how best to deal with his mutated spider, shroud, when he gets cranky. The spider acted much less like a dog and was much less dog sized before Tubbo got to it.

Every evening Phil would check up on him to see how he was enjoying the opportunity to become a scientist.

Phil was too nice for his own good. One of these days Tubbo was just going to snap and yell at Phil. All because time was looping with no end in sight.

Tubbo was eating his sandwich (something he quickly got tired of) when his phone rang.

Right on time.

Tubbo pulled out his phone and answered it.

"Hey Tommy," he said tiredly.

"First off, f*** you, and f*** your dumb experiments, this stupid spider is the size of-"

"I know Tommy," Tubbo cut him off.

"What the hell did you do to this thing anyway?"

"I can't remember," Tubbo responded.

"...Okay, what is wrong?"

"What?" Tubbo sat up straighter, this was new. He wasn't prepared for this.

"You're acting really weird,"

"I'm fine, Tommy."

"Do you honestly expect me to believe that BS?"

"...Yes?" Tubbo cringed at the uncertainty in his voice.

"...Okay, now you have to tell me what is up."

"It's fine Tommy, I'm just tired."

"No, you sound depressed if anything. What happened? Are you alright?"

"I-" Tubbo stopped. He was getting pretty antsy about this time loop, maybe Tommy could help, he wasn't a scientist, but...

"Tommy, I'm going to tell you something absolutely insane, I want you to hear me out."

"Okay," Tommy said.

"I'm stuck in a time loop."

"Pardon?"

"I'm stuck in a time loop. Everything that has happened or going to happen today has already happened. This day has been repeating over and over again, and I don't know how to get out of it."

"..."

"Too much?" Tubbo asked.

"...You- okay, you are stuck repeating the same day- today, even- over and over again?"