Suggestions?

Now that you have a better idea of what I mean by random AUs, you can suggest some!

Here is where you can suggest your random and borderline bizarre AUs, you can be as vague or specific as to what you want.

I want to be able to write random stuff, so if you have any ideas or aus you wish you could find a fanfic for, well give 'em to me. :)

If it's a crossover au then you're going to need to be patient. Because if I don't know it, either I'll watch it then go on a fandom tour, or I won't use your idea, so no guarantee when it comes to crossovers.

I won't:

Write any Smutty stuff in my AUs.
(Or really anything shippy cuz frankly I'm really bad at it, you can suggest ship stuff but I can't promise that it'll be good)

Write anything pertaining to suicide/self harm, as those are a bit of a trigger for me.

Help for suggesting things:

You should be specific about what you want, otherwise I'll take some creative liberties, and do what I want.

Suggest who is the main character. (Example: Ranboo-centric)

Suggest where your want it to go. (Example: I want them to be friends again by the end)

Suggest how fluffy or angsty you want it. (I'm better at fluff)

Suggest what kind of world it is, like a Ghost AU, or Origin SMP, or an AU where Wilbur is a siren or Heathers AU or Tommy's a cat AU or whatever.

I'll try to write as many as I can, we'll see how well it'll go. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll still write some regular oneshots, but I'd prefer if they were AUs that you're upset you couldn't find.

Farewell Plerps! <3