Toys

Tommy brandished his sword and charged towards Wilbur.

Wilbur saw it coming however and blocked his attack.

"Hey, Tommy," Wilbur said.

"Don't talk to me you scoundrel!" Tommy fired back. Tommy backed up in the middle of the duel and came at him again. Much like the first time it was blocked by Wilbur's sword.

Wilbur hit Tommy in the stomach with the hilt of his blade, knocking him backwards.

"You jerk!" Tommy shouted, pulling out his bow. He shot one arrow after another, all of which missed. Wilbur weaved in and out, narrowly avoiding all the arrows.

Seeing that Wilbur was tired, Tommy dropped his bow and ran in for the hit. He sliced Wilbur in the stomach and Wilbur fell to the floor.

Tommy pointed his sword at Wilbur, with a cheeky smile on his face. "Game over, Wilbur."

Rather than respond, Wilbur rolled to the side and jumped back up. And so the battle continued.

Tommy picked up his bow again and shot Wilbur in the arm. Throwing him off balance.

Tommy knocked Wilbur onto his side and in a flurry of movement, Wilbur had a walkie talkie out.

"Techno! Techno! I need backup!"

There was a mutter on the other side.

"Please Techno! I'll give you my dessert for a week! ... Okay, thank you Techno."

Tommy threw his sword down and Wilbur rolled out of the way. Tommy sliced of the end of the arrow in Wil's arm.

Wilbur dropped his walkie talkie and ran for Tommy's bow.

Tommy ran after him. Sword brandished. Wilbur abandoned the bow and bolted away.

Tommy caught up to him however and so they delved back into fighting. Their swords clashed against each other and wilbur got a good slice to Tommy's arm. Tommy Retreated and as he was doing so they were both interupted by the sound of chopping. They both looked up.

Above them was a helicopter and on the ladder, decending was Technoblade.

The ladder hardly made it to the ground when Techno jumped off it and rushed in to fight Tommy.

Tommy was able to deflect the first blow but not the second or third.

"Yes! Go Techno!" Wilbur cheered from the ground nearby.

Tommy was no match for Technoblade and he suffered injury after injury trying to hold his own. Of course he was fighting a loosing battle.

luckily he brought something the others hadn't thought to.

A gun.

Tommy pulled out a handgun and shot Techno in the stomach. Techno doubled over in pain but was able to stomach it long enough to make another attack. Wilbur saw that Techno was going to need help and quickly rejoined him in the fight by sneaking behind Tommy and stabbing him in the back.

Tommy fell to the floor, while yelling that it wasn't fair.

While Wilbur and Techno lowered their guard, thinking they'd defeated the menace, Tommy struck again by stabbing Techno in the foot.

Techno kicked him in the face.

"You b**ch!" Tommy growled and jumped at him. knocking him to the floor. They struggled for a while before Wilbur was able to knock Tommy off of Techno.

Tommy was no match in a 2v1, but he was going to try anyway.

He barely managed at all, getting hit over and over and over again. It was hardly a battle, at that point and was more like Tommy was being bullied. Tommy didn't care that he was losing all that much though.

...

"Boys!" Phil called down the stairs. All three of them stopped and dropped their foam weapons and nerf guns.

"Aw, what? But we just got Techno to play with us!" Wilbur shouted back up the stairs. Techno just shrugged and started up the stairs.

"Yeah!" Tommy agreed.

"Well that ain't my problem now is it?" Phil asked. "Now get up here before your food gets cold."

Wilbur and Tommy sighed and headed up the stairs after Techno.

...................

Short one today, turns out they were playing with toys in the basement all along who could've guessed? You, probably, I'm not good at being subtle.