Magic then football

Against a brick wall background stands A sign reading "MAGIC SHOW" with pictures of gloves, a hat, and a wand. June Arc skips her way onto the stage wearing a top hat and red cape over the fully-revealed Pumpkin Pete hoodie.

June: I am the Amazing June, Mistress of the Magic Arts. And this is my lovely assistant, Ruby.

June gestures to stage right, smiling, and blinks a couple times when no one shows up.

June: I said, my lovely assistant, Ruby!

June changes poses, leaning forward and pointing her wand more aggressively.

June: Ruby, what are you waiting for?

A loud pop is heard, followed by a mushroom cloud of red smoke and glitter, startling June and causing her to jump into the air. When she lands, she leans backward and points her wand at Ruby, who has just appeared on stage left.

Ruby: Ta-da! I am Ruby the Great! Mistress of the Magic Arts!

June covers her face with one hand and tries to wave the smoke away but fails and leans over coughing.

June: What are you doing? You're making me look bad.

Ruby: Number one, you don't need any help to do that. And B, I am not your assistant. I am a magical partner.

June: The Amazing June will not stand for this!

Ruby: Well, Ruby the Great also will not stand for... whatever it is you're not standing for!

June: Then you leave me no choice! This calls for, a magic-off!

June stands to Star Wukong's left and waves her wand before pulling a gold-wrapped chocolate coin out from behind Star's ear. Ruby is to Yang Xiao Long's right. She sticks her entire hand into her sister's head, causing Yang's eyes to turn into dazed swirls. When she pushes her arm further inside, Yang's eyes become white while her arms and legs stick out in front of her. Ruby removes her arm from Yang's skull, holding a piece of paper.

Ruby: Blank check! Get yourself somethin' nice, kid.

Yang: Oooooh, Sweet!

Star takes a bite out of the coin.

Sun: Pretty cheap, girl.

June: Alright, everything else was just a warm up. This is the main event. Behold, as I summon forth an amazing creature from my hat.

June reaches into the upturned top hat on the stage floor. He struggles and grunts, chanting a bit of a ratatat before triumphantly holding up a rabbit—only it's Velvet Scarlatina and she is not happy.

June: Velvet?!

Velvet: Hey, watch the ears!

She wriggles her hands and feet irritatedly in June's direction before jumping backward out of her grip.

Velvet: How do you like it, huh?

She grabs hold of June's right ear and yanks on it.

Velvet: Feel good? You like that?

June: I'm sorry, ow, I didn't know!

Velvet bops June on the head, still yanking her ear, while Ruby walks back onstage.

Ruby: Wow, that was pretty good.

The audience applauds Ruby waves and walks offstage, and June makes her farewell, her ear repeatedly yanked on by Velvet the entire time.

June: Thank you so much! The Amazing June will be here all week. Oooow!

They then dissappear in a puff of purple smoke, replacing them with you, in a red robe and a pointed hat with Star's and a crescent moon