CHAPTER 2

MEGAN'S POVLOS ANGELES, CA

MEGAN'S POV
LOS ANGELES, CA

Megan backed out of the room and headed for the master's bathroom where her phone was located. With trembling hands, she picked it up from the sink and called Solana who go by SZA. she would know what to do. Megan damn sure wasn't about to say too much over the damn phone, but as soon as she heard her voice crack, SZA already knew whatever it was Megan was indeed in trouble. Megan wasn't the one to show her emotion, and SZA dropped every damn thing she was doing to rush to her.

It was a good damn thing she only lived two blocks over. SZA was there in no time and when Megan took SZA to Kehlani's lifeless body. SZA knew what she had to do and fast.

"What the fuck happened? Are you okay Megan?" SZA looked her over and saw that Megan was only dressed in black lingerie and silk robe. That's what happened," Megan replied with a hint of anger in her tone.

"STALLION YOU'RE TOO FUCKING POWERFUL, Megan. You'll never find a woman or she-him unless your ass submits. No Woman can take you outshining her," she mocked the words that SZA spoke to her months before.

"WELL NOW YOU SEE why I don't let women or she-him as you called it, get close to me?" Megan snapped.

MEGAN WALKED AWAY and left SZA to clean up the fucking mess she'd made.

Megan's mother Penda told her not to come to the states and fall in love. Love and money didn't mix, and she was to always no matter what choose the money over love. Megan placed her hands on the back of her neck and blew out air as she looked up at the ceiling.

For the first time in a long time, she had started to like someone and date them, thinking it was serious and it had ended with her painting the vanilla cream wall with Kehlani's blood. It only confirmed what she already knew. Megan couldn't trust any fuckin' body, and love wasn't for her.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Hey, loves, and my hotties, MegNikas, Normani, SZA fans how are you guys doing?
Sorry about the hold up as you all know I'm recovering from major surgery.❤😊

How did you guys like it?

MEGAN?

SZA?

What do you guys think about SZA and Megan's friendship?

I hope you enjoy ❤

To Be Continue.......

Don't forget to "Comment and Vote"