CHAPTER 3

ONIKA'S POVHOUSTON,TX

ONIKA'S POV
HOUSTON,TX

Onika Minaj pulled up in her 2023 Audi R9 at the location her partner Meek Mill had provided her with. She pulled around to the very back of the warehouse. It was pitch black out, but Onika spotted Meek's 2023 Lamborghini Diamante right away. She also noticed Dominique but the called him Lil Baby's BMW motorcycle. Lil Baby was the head of Onika's security team. Onika shut the engine off and looked over at Lala Anthony.

"I'll be right back," she told her date of the evening. She nodded, and Onika emerged from the car.

Lala had no clue where they were, but she wasn't afraid. She wasn't afraid because she had never seen the dark side of Onika. Lala only knew Onika as the head of the biggest and successful record company "Savage Queen label". Lala didn't know about Onika's street dealings or the fact Onika was the infamous baddie queen pin too. Lala had no clue what Onika was doing at a massive warehouse that looked desolate, but Lala didn't care. Lala just wanted Onika to hurry the hell back to her, so they could go back to her place. It was only their first date, but Lala wanted to fuck. No questions asked. To be on the arm of the most power and successful woman like Onika was a fucking privilege in itself. She didn't take any pictures with Onika and post them herself, because she didn't want to seem desperate like a groupie. But Lala prayed that someone would snap a picture of them and post her on a big-time magazine and blog.

Not only did Lala hope to get in good with Onika but being on the arm of a woman of her caliber would make other rich bitches want her.

The shit was weird, but that's how it worked. There was a damn reason IG models got passed around the industry. If a man or woman saw their peer fucking with a bad bitch that was about her bread, it would stroke that man or woman's ego if the same female gave them the time of day. Being spotted out with Onika would make her stock go up for sure.

Oblivious to the mental plotting that her date was doing, Onika walked swiftly to the back door and as if Lil Baby could sense her presence, he swung the door open for Onika.

"What up boss lady?" Lil Baby gave Onika a dap before leading her further into the room.

Onika smiles when she saw a man tied to a chair. The chair sat in the middle of the empty space, and Meek stood in front of the chair with a shiny object in his hand.

Onika walked over to Meek and gave him a dap before taking the $70,000,000 Curb chain necklace in 18K Yellow Gold with PAVÉ Diamonds from him.

Once the necklace was in her hand, she glared over at the man she recognize as Safaree in the chair. His eyes were almost swollen shut. His nose was crooked, letting Onika know that it was broken, and there was a huge lump on his forehead. He'd been beaten senseless for sure.

"What made you Safaree think it was a good idea to rob one of my artists for his chain?

Then your punk ass took it a step further and tried to make him pay you to get it back. Big bad ass gangsta nigga." Onika turned to turned to look at Meek. "This can't be the same motherfucker that was on his snapchat boasting and bragging about taking Chris's chain. He's real quiet right now."

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Hey, loves, and my hotties, MegNikas, Normani and SZA fans how are you guys doing? ❤😊

How did you guys like it?

ONIKA?

LALA?

MEEK MILL?

LIL BABY?

SAFAREE?

I hope you enjoy ❤

To Be Continue.......

Don't forget to "Comment and Vote"