CHAPTER 4

ONIKA'S POVHOUSTON,TX

ONIKA'S POV
HOUSTON,TX

Meek smirked. "That's because Safaree's bitch ass is missing a few teeth."

Onika turned her attention back to Safaree in the chair. "Damn they fucked you up. You know, on the over here, I had all kinds of devious thoughts. I almost stopped by my crib to get my weapon my ax because the sweet idea of cutting your thieving ass hands and dick off excited me. I mean damn near my dick hard. (Yes, if you bitches are wondering I'm intersex which means I was born female just with a dick) but I'm a businesswoman. I'm not savage baddie bitch Onika anymore, and I won't risk a murder charge for me or anyone in my crew. 

So, motherfucker you better thank God that I'm choosing to let your punk ass live. But don't be shy now. Don't stay off snap 'cus you all fucked up now. Show your face bitch and let your viewers know how robbing Chris Breezy turned out for you Safaree. Bitch ass nigga," Onika growled before walking off. "Let this punk ass bitch go," she instructed Lil Baby.

Lil Baby eyed Safaree the man that was barely clinging on to dear life. He understood very well why Onika didn't want to risk having the man Safaree killed. It was no secret that he robbed Onika's record artist Chris Breezy, and if Safaree turned up dead, that would bring heat to Onika and her team.

It was something that they didn't fucking need. But Lil Baby had been in the streets of H-Town for years, and he just didn't think letting this punk ass guy live was smart. Onika was the boss lady though, and Lil Baby had to do what he was told. Lil Baby just hoped that not following his gut wouldn't come back to bite him or Onika in the ass.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Hey, loves, and my hotties, MegNikas, Normani and SZA fans how are you guys doing? ❤😊

How did you guys like it?

ONIKA?

MEEK MILL?

LIL BABY?

SAFAREE?

I hope you enjoy ❤

To Be Continue.......

Don't forget to "Comment and Vote"