CHAPTER 5

MEGAN'S POV HOUSTON, TX

MEGAN'S POV
HOUSTON, TX

Three months later ......

"Mani I really wish you would call mom," Megan stated as she walked into the living room and saw her baby sister Normani stretched out on the couch with a bowl eating skittles and vanilla ice cream.

Normani peered at her big sister Megan as she placed her diamond studs into her ear. "You look nice Stalli." She took in the black high waist slacks that hugged Megan's hips, and her red silk blouse. Megan was barefoot, and the red polish on her toes matched the shirt she wore perfectly. Her gorgeous thick dark brown wavy/curly hair was pulled up into a high ponytail.

"Thank you sissy-pooh but really Mani you not acknowledging what I said doesn't mean that I won't say it again. Mom always calls my phone when you don't answer for her. I'm a little sick of being the damn messenger for two people who are very capable of talking for themselves."

Normani groaned and rolled her eyes dramatically. "Call mom for whattttt? All she's going to do is threaten to make me come back to Pretoria as if I'm a fucking child and not a grown as woman. Mom's the fuckin' fun police," Mani grumbled, and Megan shook her head.

"Normani, you know damn well we were sent to the states for a reason. We knew from day one that we were supposed to be here working. But no matter where we go, I'm always the one working, and you Mani just bullshit."

"Because Stalli I'm not a damn slave and big sis I'm not saying you one. I never even said I wanted to be a drug dealer. I know we can't help that we were born to a Cartel family, our mom Penda is the biggest notorious Queenpin with the largest drug Cartel Empire in Pretoria South Africa. Mom can't just make us sell her shit," Normani stated with a face full of disdain.

At twenty-five, Normani was still young, but Megan felt that it was time for her baby sis to grow up

At twenty-five, Normani was still young, but Megan felt that it was time for her baby sis to grow up. They'd been in the states for two years. After they set up shop in Los Angeles and got a steady line of income coming in for their mother Penda who was the plug back in Pretoria, SA, they hit the road to take over Houston next. Their mother Penda was a very powerful woman, and she didn't send them to the states alone. That would be too much like feeding her girls to the wolves. They had a driver, Solana better known as SZA, who is the ride or die best friend to Megan, but that she also doubled as their muscle and the fixer, if there is any problem that need to be fix, SZA is the one to call. Once they got settled, it became very clear to Megan that she was a one woman show. All Normani cared about was having fun, partying, and fucking.

"Mommy sent us to Los Angeles, CA with $8million and six hundred pounds of cocaine and weed. Us getting set up in Los Angeles with her money, but this $1 million a month penthouse came from all the damn drugs I sold. The allowance mom sent you last month which I add was $300,000 was just that, an allowance, because you Mani damn sure don't earn the shit."

"And you Stalli never mess up right? The last time I checked big sis you were the who almost fucked shit up for us the last time, not me."

"I may have fucked shit up, but I still got the job done. All you did Normani was sleep all damn day and party all night. It's not going that way this time little sister. So, get off your ass Mani and start helping me, and start answering mom's phone calls, today. Normani, you have until the end of the month or I'm making a phone call of my own," Megan pointed at her sister.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Hey, loves, and my hotties, MegNikas fans how are you guys doing? ❤😊

MEGAN?

NORMANI?

What do you guys think about Megan and her sister Normani relationship?

I hope you enjoy ❤

To Be Continue.......

Don't forget to "Comment and Vote"