Chapter Eight: Heat

**Ash POV**

The next day we waited outside Janie and Jason's house to give them a ride. I really wonder how they'll take it... hopefully they don't reject him. "Oh they're coming over!" I point outside the window "now are you sure you'll be able to control yourself sitting next to them?" I asked hoping he wouldn't start ripping their clothes off once they sat down.

"Yeah don't worry, I'm just happy!" He grinned and I smiled back. Aww so adorable...

"Hey... it's me your soul mate" Nate pouts.

I ruffle his hair and give him a kiss on the cheek "I know" he howls and I shush him "quiet they'll hear you!"

"Sorry..." he apologizes and I laugh.

"Hello Ash! Nate, and... sorry what's your name?" Jason says as he opens the door. Oh god, Cody looks as if he's been ran over by a 16 wheel truck.

"I'm Cody" he winks, Jason nods and blushes. Is it weird I ship it? Pfff nah, they're soul mates.

"Hey guys!" Janie climbs in and shuts the door.

"Hi, I'm Cody" Janie smiles at him.

"Sup I'm Janie it's- OMG THIS IS MY SONG!! TURN IT UP!!" Janie stops mid-sentence and shouts at Nate who turns the music up.

*

Later we decided when we were going to 'drop them off at their house' we would take a small detour. To the woods. There we would explain, show proof and hopefully he gets accepted.

As we sat in the car waiting for Cody to bring Janie and Jason I stared at Nate who was singing loudly and badly. I laughed when he started to get so into the song that he began to wave his hands. I caught right of how long his fingers were and how big his hand was in general.

I then realized if his fingers were big the how big would his di- the door opened bringing me out of my thoughts. "Hi!" Cody yelled. Nate and I greet him as well. That was close, if I'd kept going who knows what I would have thought about...

*

"Hey... this isn't the way to our house..." Janie spoke, looking out of the window into the woods. Jason however was oblivious to everything seeing as he was having a conversation with Cody.

"Yeah, we need to tell you both something" I replied hoping she'd be okay with it.

"Alright..." she said and dropped the subject.

As we neared a spot no one came to Nate parked the car and we all got out. "So what's this about?" Janie asked, looking around.

"Okay... Cody and Nate are werewolves" I began with the simplest thing.

"Mhm... okay did they drug you Ash?" Jason laughed.

"Proof" I said to Cody. He began to undress and soon a pair of hands were at my eyes. "What?"

"I don't want my mate seeing someone else..." Nate whispered in my ear. I sighed and let it happen.

Once Nate removed his hands Cody was back and dressed while Janie and Jason stood there, mouths wide open. "Omg. Wait why're you telling us?"

"Well werewolves have soul mates. Their wolf would sense and smell them and they'd know. Nate smelled his mate as well... it was me. Cody well he smelled both of you. You're twins which means you share the same mate."

"Uh... okay" Janie and Jason said in unison.

"You're taking this better than we tought" I stared at them in disbelief.