{Chapter 3: Dark Dreams and Laughter}

2 of my made-up lab Pokémon, I love 'em (more old art. These 2 are Samui and Akiho. Also yes, I went through a small Pokémon faze not that long ago lol) I LOVE THE FIRE ON SAMUI

The song is 'Sarcasm by Get Scared' (Samui as main singer, Akiho as 2nd singer in the song) and I had to fix "I'm" because it only said "I" lol

----

[2 days later]

Amalia found herself in a strange place. There was only the ground and were there was no stars in the dim sky, only a light that came from the horizon. She had been here before; it was the place Oropo had sent her and her friends to see their fears. But this time it felt different somehow, she couldn't explain but it was different no doubt.

Suddenly a laugh echoed through the landscape and she saw an Eliatrope, well sort of; his skin was pure white and he was covered in black markings, he also had his blue glowing arm. "Who-"

"Oh you know who I am Amalia." the adult Eliatrope said and added in a hysteric voice, "I'm Qilbyyy!" he laughed again his voice like thorns to Amalia.

"No, no you can't be here!" She shouted; tears boiled behind her eyes.

"Oh but I am." He said laughing. His sanity was clearly still extraordinarily little, just like last time.

"I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" Amalia screamed as she lunged at him. But he teleported away in the blink of an eye, leaving Amalia on the cold, hard floor.

"Oh would you calm down a bit. Really, it's not that bad."

"Not. that. BAD?!" She asked, "YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND!" tears brimmed her eyes.

Qilby stood there for a second looking like he was trying to remember something. "Oh, right now I remember. It was your boyfriend, Yugo, right? Hahaha, he was a fool."

Amalia growled, anger flooded through her, "What do you want Qilby..."

"I just to show you something." Qilby said with a fake frown, but he soon replaced it with a cruel smile.

Then, strangely, a figure appeared next to him. It appeared blurry for a second.

Amalia looked at the creature for a second trying to find out who it was. When she realized who it was, she was absolutely speechless. The person was Yugo but a little different. A small scar ran on his cheek and his hat and clothes where paler than normal.

"Y-Yugo?" Amalia whispered.

He didn't seem to notice her and just looked on forward.

"Seeee, he's not dead. AND I promise you'll see him sooon!" Qilby said in a hysterical voice and he laughed cruelly.

Amalia woke up in a cold sweat. She looked around to find she was in the room Eva had let her sleep in. She hung her head in her hands.

♪◈◊▩◊

After a nice calm 4- or 5-day break at the Sadlygrove's house, well as calm as it gets with 2 Iop children and their Cra brother, and having a dream with Qilby in it, Amalia went home to the Sadida kingdom. Eva had come along with Amalia to keep her company on the days trip. ((look how Dally is so unimportant in this lol))

"You ok, Amalia? Amalia?" Evangeleen said. Amalia must have zoned out because she looked at Eva with a confused expression for a second.

She shook her head to clear it, "Yeah I'm fine... why?"

"Well, you have been well, distant lately. Are you sure you're alright?"

Amalia looked down for a second, "Yes. Yes, I'm fine, Eva."

"Okay then."

Amalia then had an idea to lighten the mood and maybe make the flight to the Sadida kingdom funner.

"Hey, Eva?" she said looking over at her.

"Yeah?"

"Try and catch me!" Amalia yelled over her shoulder, and she made her Dragoturkey do a barrel-roll down into the trees.

"Amalia, wait up!" Evangeleen shouted after her as she followed her down into the foliage dodging trees and other tall plants and rocks.

Amalia laughed as she landed on the ground and the Dragoturkey kept running through the woods even it was having fun. "Woohoo!" she shouted.

She slowed down when they reached a clearing in the woods at the edge of the Sadida Kingdom.

A few minutes later Eva burst through the trees. She slowed beside Amalia and got off. Her Dragoturkey was panting hard and flopped on the ground almost on top of Evangeleen's leg.

"Why'd you go so fast?" she said, there was a branch in her hair, obviously she had ran into one.

"Because why not. And I think it was the most fun I've had for a while." she giggled.

Evangeleen sighed, "We need to rest here for a while. You hungry?"

"Y e s."

----

WOOHOO I GOT THESE CHAPTERS COMIN FASTER THAN I HAVE LEGIT EVER DONE AND THIS ONE IS PROBALY THE LONGEST YET. USUALLY IT TAKES A FLIPPING WEEK FOR 1 SINGLE CHAPTER.

*Clears throat* Well hope y'all liked it, it's weirdly fun making these and I flew through making the thing as soon as Yugo appeared lol

Have a good day poeplez!

edit 12/19/2023: fixed the grammar problems. and misspellings in the last chapter