✧┊ᴏᴍᴀᴋᴇ 1

❀° ┄ 𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆───────────────╮

𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇 [𝒚/𝒏] 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅

╰───────────────────┄ °❀

dokja and yoo jonghyuk didn't know what happen but, it had already happened

dokja and yoo jonghyuk didn't know what happen but, it had already happened. there in front of them is [y/n] in child form―she's about 8 years old from what they conclude. thank goodness too, she wore a [f/color] sundress and [2nd f/color] sandals when she transform. they didn't know what happen. they just know that they're doing a miscellaneous scenario just to gain more coins in their pocket and extra loots. "how did she turn into a child in the first place?" yoo jonghyuk asked.

"i don't know? maybe she touched something that she wasn't supposed to?" dokja speculates. as they continue to put to a conclusion on what happened, the little girl was bored and walked around the area. may i remind everyone, in the current situation, they're still in the miscellaneous scenario area, and what inside of a scenario? a shit ton of monster and dangerous shit that no child can handle. the guardian award goes to two in a landslide―mind the sarcasm. as the girl frolicked around, the two adults who were supposed to look out for an adult turned into a child panicked. Sweating in bullets around their face as they lookout for a little girl in an area. they finally found her but, their hearts are jumping like a trampoline when the girl in question is balancing on a beam where a dozen spikes underneath.

the girl noticed the two strangers heading towards her and she bolted out from them. 'mom said if there's a sussy person, ran away from them!' she thought as she carefully ran in a limited walkway. "ya! don't run away!" dokja hollers out for the girl and she kept running instead. "your mom told us to look out for you!" jonghyuk tried to persuade her. "baaaka! mom didn't say anything to me! that's very sus to me!" she screams. little [y/n] finally got out from the walking death way and went to the next area. it was a wild goose chase at this point. whenever they found her, she ran away or hides from them.

"how can she have sooo much stamina!" dokja complains as he pants for air. yoo jonghyuk looked around saw a tuft of [h/c] in the upper area. growling can be heard and dokja looked at the growling noise. the monsters cornered the little girl and she's scared at this point. the monster lunged at her and she jumps away. using the monster's head as leverage and jumping away from the platform. dokja and jonghyuk saw this and they both panicked a bit. jonghyuk managed to catch her and the monsters follow her. dokja handled the small fries and all of them died. "for a child, you're reckless as ever." jonghyuk quips. "thanks, mister!" she ignored his quip as jonghyuk put her down. "oi! that's dangerous. what if we weren't there, huh?" dokja scolds her. "but you're there tho?" she questioned. "that's not the point." he sighs as they went to the last place where [y/n] turned to. "do you remember how you change into that?" dokja asked as he looked at the girl. "what do you mean?" she replied.

"she doesn't remember so we need to find a way to turn her back." jonghyuk said and carried the child in his arms. he can already see that [y/n] is already tired after the goose chase and the monsters a while ago. so he let her rest her head on his shoulder. dokja was a bit jealous and he can already tell that jonghyuk is smuggling at him despite it doesn't show on his face.

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ a few minutes later

they arrived at the last area of the scenario and it was a choke-full of monsters. jonghyuk woke the girl and told her to hide and avoid getting caught in the crossfire. she nods at his instructions and the duo adults killed the den of monsters. they miss one and it was heading to the little girl. dokja notices this and he ran towards to them. "[y/n]!" it was a bit too late and the monster arrive at his prey. the girl trembled in fear. it was the first time, they see a strong-willed person like her trembled in fear. her feet feel so locked in place as if it was coated in ice and her heart beats erratically as the monster lunged for her. closing her eyes, she felt the push from her shoulders. taking a peek, she opens her eyes a bit and it was jonghyuk who protected her. he decapitated the monster's head and it died instantaneously. jonghyuk flicked off the blood and dokja cradles the poor girl in comfort. she cried in crocodile tears and she hiccups along with it. dokja consoles her with a soothing cradle. he kisses her forehead and all of the sudden, a glow emitted on the crying little girl. it was so bright that dokja and jonghyuk force to close their eyes.

appearing in dokja's arms is the normal [y/n]. still stain in tears in her face, she opens her majestic [e/color] that hypnotisizes jonghyuk and dokja plenty of times. she yawned and looked at the two in question. "why are you two looking at?" she asked. both of them shake their heads and [y/n] shrugged at them. "hey look! the loot of the scenario." she merry her way to the loot and both dokja and joghyuk silently agreed that she didn't need to know the shenanigans a while ago. just she seeing her perk up now, they melted in her bouncy atmosphere.

 just she seeing her perk up now, they melted in her bouncy atmosphere